Home and Away (7 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
4 and a half hours!!

Then Lost is on as well!!

EDIT: By the way, I forgot to mention this before - I really liked Drew's shirt - the brown one with the patches. That looked awesome!!

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
VJ is a little trooper and so is Ryan!

Hmmm it's an ok storyline a little dragged on and has been done many times before but that's soaps for you. The Amanda one although good if it drags on much longer, I just feel like slapping some sense into her....but I still like it.

<3 Ada looked amazing.

1hr 10mins.

YAY my 2000th BOS post! :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i know how evil amanda was in the past, when she first arrived in summer bay, but i really dont think she deserves all of this from her sister
im just feeling compassionate :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I love Amanda too. Panda are sooo cute together. Kelli and Ethan are just annoying. But today when Kelli was check ethan's pulse and he opened his eyes i cacked up laughing. TOnights ep was sooo funny, i laughed throughout the episode, i had tears in my eyes.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hehe that they are.

Was a pretty funny episode nothing really to serious, Kit looked pretty tonight. Although stupid James tomorrow :(.

I got my green P's this morning as of 20minutes go just had to come home to do a few things. :D YAY for me, I could of done them ages ago but kept putting it off was going to do it a week ago but didn't and it was my first attempt too cost $102 all up for a 15minute test and new licence.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kit looked pretty tonight. Although stupid James tomorrow
I like James :( He's cool, and he loves Kit. And Kit deserves happiness. And it'll make Kim jealous :D

And OMG Nathan your going for you green Ps :O Gosh, now i really need to go get my drivers license dammit

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
OK, so congrats to Nathan x2! Congrats on your 2000th post! Quite a milestone! And congratulations on getting your greens. Welcome to the club!

Tasha, I'm not the biggest reader of New Idea, so thanks for the pics :)

Oh, and Ada looked gorgeous! Though Kelli looked pretty, too. She's quite pretty for an evil monster.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh yeah Kit does deserve to be happy but maybe not with James although haven't actually meet\head him speak so he might be good for her. Although I am swinging towards Kim and Kit but I do like Kim and Rachel arrr so hard relationships and couples.

Thanks everyone. Well I could of been in the greens club back in november last year but I just kept putting it off, I have a habit of that with rta stuff. Oh well it's all good. :D

Yes you certainly do Tasha (but then again I am 18 so should be a shock I am on them\could get them or do I just seem young and innocent) and I went for and got them this morning 20minutes and $102 dollars later a new licence and green p's. Your like my brother although he had his L's before me he only got his P's a month or two before I did and he is 2.5 years older then me. Everyone is different so doesn't matter, but maybe make sure you get them by the end of the year?

Last edited:
HSC
Hahaha, panda. i love it.
pritnep said:
I got my green P's this morning as of 20minutes go just had to come home to do a few things. :D YAY for me, I could of done them ages ago but kept putting it off was going to do it a week ago but didn't and it was my first attempt too cost $102 all up for a 15minute test and new licence.
Congrats! How was the actual test?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It was good. Really not something you can practice for, reading the book didn't help as by the time you are ready for your green p's you should know all that it covers already.

I can't remember how many questions there were but they were turning right at an intersection and when should you slow down. For turning right I never touched the screen as it was never clear and for slowing down I was always slowing down and good thing I did because there was hazards.

You see a picture of the scene before the movie starts playing and then after the movie finishes playing it asks you if you pressed the screen or not, so you are given plenty of time to analyse the situation.

So it was all good. Everyone says it's easy but hmm you it's not that I don't believe them it's just there is always that thought in the back of your mind. But after a year or so on the road you should have another hazard perception to easily pass, but you don’t have to worry about all that for another year chocolate_lover. ;)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha Nathan, im turning 19 in a couple of weeks, and ive had my Ls for like 2.5yrs, so i should be gettings my green Ps now not my red Ps :p But yeh, im gonna try get my Ps next month, hopefully before my bday, if not by the end of March, just need to be bothered to call up and book it :p

And i too want Kim and Kit to be together, mainly coz i dont really like Rachel, but Kit and James seem to be very much in love, so maybe they'll be cute together :D

Oh yeh, i dont know if you guys have heard this spoiler, but...

Beth dies in a car crash on her way back to the Bay, which i think will be on the same day Kit is going to give birth to baby Hyde. How tradegic would that be :( Poor Tony and the kids, esp Kit, loosing a mum but gaining a baby. I hope she has a girl and names her or at least middle names her Beth.

This show is sad :(

And the ratings have been deteriorating so much lately, they need to pick up their storylines. Like at the beginning of the week its high *cough*martha*cough* but then wed onwards it just goes down. Its quite sad. Oh wellz :D

1hr 38mins :D

HSC
:eek:
well, we knew beth was going eventually... but did they have to kill her off?? i mean, i dont like her, but i feel sorry for her loved ones
pritnep said:
It was good. Really not something you can practice for, reading the book didn't help as by the time you are ready for your green p's you should know all that it covers already.

I can't remember how many questions there were but they were turning right at an intersection and when should you slow down. For turning right I never touched the screen as it was never clear and for slowing down I was always slowing down and good thing I did because there was hazards.

You see a picture of the scene before the movie starts playing and then after the movie finishes playing it asks you if you pressed the screen or not, so you are given plenty of time to analyse the situation.

So it was all good. Everyone says it's easy but hmm you it's not that I don't believe them it's just there is always that thought in the back of your mind. But after a year or so on the road you should have another hazard perception to easily pass, but you don’t have to worry about all that for another year chocolate_lover. ;)
Ah ok, sounds good.

Hahaha, i know.
Oh, i've been driving by myself a couple of times. It's been awesome. :)

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I hope you are bothered soon Tasha all the more indepence for you. :)

Well I think we can all agree that I am a Kit fan but doesn't bother me as long as she is on the screen of course her and Kim are a better much but in saying that I am not against Rachel and Kim either. James is an unknown at the moment I think right now all I can see him as the werido he played on headlands.

About the whole Beth thing will we actually see her or will the crash just happen and we hear the news the about it. Pretty sad if her rushing off was the last time we will see her. Poor hunters. :(

;) driving is good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)