Home and Away (2 Viewers)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys, this is my first time on here since like Thursday night or whatever.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes =) While you guys were on here wishing me the best, I was in the city doing the Bridge Walk - omg so many people!! It was fun though. Kat and I also went to the Lindt chocolate bar - that place should not be legal! McDonalds is healthy when compared!!

Anyways, I finally got around to watching Friday's episode this morning - found it to be quite uneventful. Found it funny that James was eating after the pot - munchies!! Lol. He reminds me of a stoned Flynn - just the way he talks and smiles.

Later Sam! Don't think anyone here will miss you!

Ah well - I'm going to be at work tonight, but the episode shall be taped, so hopefully I'll watch it after work and be able to comment on it tonight (at like 11:30 or something).

Have a good afternoon / night!! And thanks again!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hai simon and other lurkers :wave:
glad to see you had a fabolous weekend, while were like doing assignments and watching tv
did kat get you anything?
and yep have a great arvo too :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Yeah she got me the Superman Returns game on PS2, as well as Return of the King on DVD (yes, I know - shame, I hadn't bought it yet, but I had a burnt copy for ages - now I have the real thing!)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh wow, thats pretty good
now you can forget about uni and just start playing superman 24/7 :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hahaha, I wish.
I want to finish my assignment before I start to play it.

That and I've got two external subjects, which I've "barely" touched.

As much as I love him Supes comes second in this battle.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG i love Martha. I loved tonights episode. Jack and Cassie in a scene together <3 Love them. Paul and Sharni are gorgeous together, my new fav couple, even though they arent together :p

Cassie is cool. Im liking her now. And the calenders, i want to see the calenders. And its good to see that she cares about Martha, but oh wellz. And Dan, i love Dan. His awesome!! Brad looked nice in that suit, and even Sally looked nice tonight. And Pippa, omg when Brad ate the baby food, that was hilarious. Ive learnt never to taste baby food again, its disgusting, except for Apple and Oatmeal, thats nice, and the custards, but thats another story :p But how much does the new Pippa looks like the old Pippa?? Or is it just me -thinks- And Pippa is like almost 2yo, why is she still eating baby food, she should be eating solids, i know my babies did. Oh wellz. Enough about them, now to the real reason i watch this show :p

Martha, Martha, Martha. Can that girl do anything right :p But she is awesome. She looked hot at the party. And she was drunk, can never go wrong with a drunk Martha. And when Jacky came in, soooo cute. "Jack, im having a party" "I can see that, and hear it" :p soooo cute. And Cam, i felt sorry for him when Martha wouldnt tell him anything and he had that sad look on his face. But oh wellz, tomorrow i will hate him. Watched the sneak peak, and he just sucks and deserves what he gets :p Cant wait till tomorrow. It was good to see Jack mixing with the other characters i.e Sally, Brad, Cas. And when Martha took that plant with her, i was like wth?!?!?!?!?!

But overall an awesome episode, and im glad i recorded it :D My mum asked me why i recorded it, and she was like why you record it, and i was like, its a Martha episode, i record all Martha episodes, and she was like, just dont turn out like her, and i was like, im never going to work at a 'girly bar' and hook up with randoms all the time, but i will marry someone as hot as Jack :p

Anywyas, Nathan, cant wait to see the caps :) Do you have one of Jack, Martha and Cam together in that one scene at the door???

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I thought we weren't asking for caps Tasha, I haven't done them yet but I know the scene you mean so I shall be on the look out. :p ;)

Very Martha and Jack episode if you were a fan of them oh and Cam it wasn't really that much else that happened.

But it was a good solid episode for those characters haha Jack was the typical cop in the morning always happens when you are just about to leave.

<3 Martha's dancing can't wait for girly bar dancing. :p

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I was just on the H&A site and saw pics of Drew, Belle, Luc, Mattie and Ric sharing a tent hahahaha. Oh that's gonna be awesomely awkward. I want Mattie to hit out at Belle in a bitchy rage and say something along the lines of, "You're the one who's slept with every guy in this tent, you skank" and all the guys can just look at each other awkwardly.

ane_st

HSC
kate_is_me said:
"You're the one who's slept with every guy in this tent, you skank" and all the guys can just look at each other awkwardly.
That would be funny :D

but i believe the clean version is 'slag'

what is slag?

ive never heard anyone say that!?!?!

i missed HAA today, i blame uni

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG they are perfect. Thank you sooo much Nathan. That first Jack one is just gorgeous :)

A slag is a slut, just a nicer, Home and Away version of it :p

Tonights ep was great, well IMO anywyas. Pity you missed it :p Im sure Nathan will recap for you, coz ive forgotten already :p Or just not bothered :p

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
martha is pissing me off even more, by the minute
if it wasnt for her pole dancing in the week or two, she wouldve been one of the most dislikeable characters on the show, but in a sense, id agree with tash...the scene with jack was probably one that ive wanted in ages...been waiting for it, but still worth it nonetheless

and colleen at the party guests....until cam bribed her with $100 haha, just to see the diner get absolutely trashed >,<

and yes nathan, martha surely can dance...whoo did you see her go off man?
cam was like...yep i know..i know with a smirk on this face
i think he likes it....a lot :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh I would recap but I am tired.

Short recap.

Martha had another fight with Sally and Brad. Martha moved out of home to the flat above dinner. Cassie's calender is selling well so looks like the call center will go ahead. Jack give Cam a parking ticket. Jack went and saw Martha to a not so happy Cam. Jack packed Sam's stuff away. Martha and Cam held a party at the flat. Martha got drunk, Jack got called for noise complaints, Cam quickly shoed him off. In the morning we see a seen of the trashed dinner with food and beer bottles everywhere. :) Short and sweet but explains all....I think.

*nods* Yep I saw Martha go off got the looks, body and moves to be a dancer.

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i wish she can lap dance for me right at this very moment :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Just a thought, that chick Martha was talking to at the party who warned her about Cam or something, and who has a 2yo son, did anyone else notice that Cam was a bit weird with her??? Makes me wonder if Cam is the baby's father. If he is, poor poor Martha. It'll suck to be her. Both her ex-lovers with children with another woman. See Martha, Jack is the only one you can trust.

And i was thinking this morning, if the writers chose to go with the Jack has a daughter storyline, could you imagine how different this show would be?? Jack and Martha might never have even gotten together, or they would have, but not gotten married. They would probs still be together, and Jack would have had a daughter. Now i would have so loved the storyline if he had a son instead, but oh wellz. So much difference one little scene could make :p

James tomorrow. OMG TV Week...anyone read it??? James is a freak i tell you. Total freak. I hate him.
he holds Kit hostage
And the bucks party is next week and
Jack, Tony, Ric, Peter, Dan and Brad see Martha pole dancing at Rocket Club, and Martha feels ashamed. TV Week show Tony, Ric's and Brads expressions, but they dont show Jack's because he is covered by a pole
That is definitely going to be awesomeness to the maximus :D

I love this show, no wait, i love this storyline :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
bahahaha jack's expression is covered by the pole?
dammit i wanna see the looks on his face when he sees his ex doing something that he couldnt ever imagined
no wonder home and away are doing so well in the ratings

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh I thought the exact same thing at that time Tasha. Great minds. ;)

Haha we all wish jeremy, we wish.

Bad James how dare he do that to Kit.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I believe so.

EDIT: Congrats on post 4400, Jeremy, and the entire BoS H&A crew. We're all doing so well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)