Home and Away (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
She doesnt reject him, does she?? I thought he just unconsciously pushes her towards Jack. And then his SAS buddies say something about it, and he ponders their opinions, and will end it with her. Which will eventually lead to Martha being with Jack, but i hope they dont get together too quickly. And i hope Roman and Martha stay good friends, i would hate for it to all go to waste. And then Martha/Jack/Roman/Jazz or Leah, can double date <33

mischievous90

HSC
Rick started to fight... Leah is stuck with a name then Miles helped her to think of one and i think its called The Den.. thats all I can remember

HSC
^That &
Adens dad spoke to Rach about his father molesting his sons, and his life. He wanted Rach to be with him when he told Aden the truth about everything. And..he started telling him the stuff

Geoff is still having problems with girls..

I think that's about all.

HSC
I see you watching me watching you.
Milco and Leah, that'd be a strange couple, in my opinion. I want Aden and Matilda to get together. Matilda has heaps more chemistry with Aden than with Ric.

HSC
Isn't Mattie leaving this year? Still though Belle is awesome. Hopefully they make them suit :)

Uh Miles and Leah..they seem way different. Leah and Miles have more in common :p

mischievous90

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
^That &
Adens dad spoke to Rach about his father molesting his sons, and his life. He wanted Rach to be with him when he told Aden the truth about everything. And..he started telling him the stuff

Geoff is still having problems with girls..

I think that's about all.
ahah yea that too!! thanks IceQueen

mischievous90

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Isn't Mattie leaving this year? Still though Belle is awesome. Hopefully they make them suit :)

Uh Miles and Leah..they seem way different. Leah and Miles have more in common :p
Mattie is leaving????? where did u get that from? lolz hope she doesnt... love that girl!!

HSC
mischievous90 said:
Mattie is leaving????? where did u get that from? lolz hope she doesnt... love that girl!!
No clue.

I think it might have been a rumour... :| Or I'm just imagining things :eek:

mischievous90

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
I meant in calling it The Den. I think they could have picked a better name.
ohhh ok!! yeaa same here!! thought they could have come up with better names but meh... lolz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)