Homework vs. Study (1 Viewer)

mazz

hey look! ????
om breezy u hvee in a month and your worrying that u havent studied... well just realised that you would have just started/starting your exmas but still... my exams started yesturday and i didnt started studing till lat weekend so u got nothg to worry about. Plus its kinda due to me having like 4 assessments due in the month leading up to exams so i kina didnt have time to study anyway....but as people were saying homework is a form of study cause you take it in... i found that for subjects like ipt and business where i actually do my homework i seem to know stuff more so it takes less study... but for bio for example i never do my homework cause i hate it so much and i was studying today and i know shit all!!! so i guess that means i gotta start doing ym hw from after exams.... ARGHHHH

muldersgun

HSC
whoa! you guys do so much work. 5 hours? I get like max 2 hours and that's only during assessment time.

I'm kinda thinking i should really start studying hard now.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i dunno beffy, but last year i used to put homework/assignments first. you must learn the stuf before you revise it. if i had time to spare i would revise/study but learning the stuf in the first place is mor important. dont get behind. keep up with whats happening at present. you'll be right, dont stress too much, but a small amount of stress is healthy.

Leap

free falling
HSC
2 - 5 hours of homework? :jaw:
In all honesty, most days I don't have any homework at all, and the most I ever have is an hour. Then again, I do extension 2 for english and I'm meant to be working on that in my free time, so its sort of 'homework' but I never get around to it.
Over the last 2 weeks I've started doing some study for the Half Yearly exams, I usually manage about 2 hours a day - sometimes 3 if I have a free period last and can go home early to a quiet house while the rest of the family are at work/uni.

Chookus

HSC
study

i cant study i get distracted within 2 seconds literally !!! i dont know what to do i have exams in the next two weeks so if u have any suggestions please tell me coz im screwed!!! I have made notes for every subject i just cant study if u know what i mean!!! HELP

Twintip

Go to a library and find yourself a dull wooden vestibule and don't lift your head for 2 hours. :p Nah seriously, that works for me. It gets me away from all the distractions at home like family, not to mention the computer which sits right next to where I study.

Originally posted by flyin'
morning classes are good ... because your usually most alert shortly after wake up ... unless you wake up in class or after class :p
no way, people aren't alert in the morning cause they just woken up and trying to absorb the day ahead- notice how everyone's quiet in the morning.Late study= quiet morning of tiedness.After recess is the best time for alertness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)