Homosexuality in Australia (2 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

dora_18

HSC
Homosexuality is just generally WRONG and so help me god if same sex marriages occur. People were made for the oppossite sex.
and you would know wouldn't you, tell me how exactly you came to that conclusion. Oh and newsflash! same sex marriages DO occur..and "help me god" if they dont occur in Australia in the not too distant future.

Last edited:

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
bshoc said:
The rational, conservative
Is this even possible? Sounds to me like an oxymoron created by competing adjectives.

bshoc said:
Australian society will not accord unearned rights upon people who in no way deserve or legitimize them.
Unearned? Did you earn the right to fall in love and have your commited relationship legally recognised? I thought these went on list of basic unalienable and innate rights.

dora_18

HSC
bshoc said:
Better start asking for alot of help then :rofl:

The rational, conservative mainstream of Australian society will not accord unearned rights upon people who in no way deserve or legitimize them
You wouldn't be so quick to judge if you had gay friends...and i do literally mean FRIENDS not acquaintainces

imagine telling your best friend that the way they live their life is a complete disgrace and they in no way deserve the rights that are common to the rest of the population.I couldn't do that to my friends....or imagine if it was you,and someone told you that you shouldnt be accepted into the population because of what you do in your life, gay people dont ask for any greater rights than any other person, they dont ask for special attention of freaking compensation because theyre gay...they only want EQUAL rights.

Last edited:

bshoc

HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Is this even possible? Sounds to me like an oxymoron created by competing adjectives.
From my experience both tend to increase with age, if the members of this board were to restate opinions in 10 years you would find they would be far more right-leaning.

The left are the real hypocrites and oxymorons however, pro-abortion animal rights activist? Dirty hippies ...

Unearned? Do you earn the right to fall in love and have your commited relationship legally recognised? I thought these went on list of basic unalienable and innate rights.
The second part of that, yes. Nobody is stopping homos having gay anal sex, however using that as a criteria to somehow suggest a special set of rights for these people is truly laughable. Marriage rights and marriage status aren't accorded to poeple for just paying tax you know.

dora_18

HSC
bshoc said:
The second part of that, yes. Nobody is stopping homos having gay anal sex, however using that as a criteria to somehow suggest a special set of rights for these people is truly laughable.
why are you using the criteria of having "gay anal sex" as one to marginalise and discriminate them from the rest of society?

Its not about the sex, its about love..loving another human being, who cares if they are gay, or straight...who cares if they have 4heads! the fact is you love them and you want equal rights to step out in the world and represent that love.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Except that gay people already have EVERY right accorded to them, a gay person has no less and no more rights then me
So if there was a law saying that only same-sex couples can marry, you would consider that you have the same rights as them? ...yarite.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yes, luckily our society isnt that economically and socially blind, although I dont doubt the gay movement would attempt it in a second if the magically gained control of the government .. and grew a spine.
Why would you CARE tho? I mean according to you either way people have the same rights and that's all that matters - right? No need for special rights to assist different people we should only create rights that benefit the majority.

dora_18

HSC
bosch said:
Actually what gay people want are SPECIAL rights, since they already have every single right that me or you have, infact I've seen their shit pushed so many times upon the general populace my position on fags and fag "marriage" has gone from indifference to utter dislike.
How is not being able to marry an equal right? and how is trying to push for that and wanting to have is legalised special treatment.
And what "shit" have you seen exactly? im really curious

You can have your opinion, i dont agree with it, but whatever! You're clearly brainwashed into one way of thinking and arent open to different peoples orientations. I will always support homosexuality, gay people arent asking for anything greater than heterosexuals and i know many who are good friends and i couldnt imagine telling them that they shouldnt fight for equal rights for living their life the way they do.

robo-andie

HSC

dora_18

HSC
bshoc said:
Actually what gay people want are SPECIAL rights, since they already have every single right that me or you have, infact I've seen their shit pushed so many times upon the general populace my position on fags and fag "marriage" has gone from indifference to utter dislike.
i can only say ONE thing...hmm ok...it'll be tough to put down one thing, ill start with the most important one
-adopting children for starters

bshoc

HSC
N/A
dora_18 said:
How is not being able to marry an equal right? and how is trying to push for that and wanting to have is legalised special treatment.
And what "shit" have you seen exactly? im really curious

You can have your opinion, i dont agree with it, but whatever! You're clearly brainwashed into one way of thinking and arent open to different peoples orientations. I will always support homosexuality, gay people arent asking for anything greater than heterosexuals and i know many who are good friends and i couldnt imagine telling them that they shouldnt fight for equal rights for living their life the way they do.
Hey its your life, if the lost, illogical causes of undeserving people are your thing, no one else has a a say in that.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
dora_18 said:
i can only say ONE thing...hmm ok...it'll be tough to put down one thing, ill start with the most important one
-adopting children for starters
A gay man married to a gay woman may adopt children.

premer

HSC
neo o said:
I'm going to critically deconstruct your post, which hereafter will be referred to as the "text".

They'll? Who are "they"? The Muslim Collective"? The "Muslim Cabal"? Freemasons? The Illumanti? Some other evil organisation which controls the collective thoughts of all Muslims?

Because of the lack of punctuation I read this as, "The Prophet was experimenting with recreational drugs with gay Muslims, consequently both gay Muslims and the prophet should be deported to an unkown location. Perhaps Cuba. However, this can't be done, as it's against the literal word of God.

Some say that multiculturalism is gay.

SUMMARY OF YOUR POST: Freemasons, the Illumanti or a secret Islamic cabal want to deport all gay Muslims and the Prophet to Cuba, because they were experimenting with recreational drugs. Gay multiculturalists protest.
No offence mate, but give up... you are trying way too hard.....
If the post wont die it doesnt mean you wont be able to ignore it....

maybe you are some homophobic who is just fixated with this post.......

If you hate the post, why contribute to it? maybe you hate the motives behind the post........

dora_18

HSC
bshoc said:
A gay man married to a gay woman may adopt children
a gay man doesnt want to marry a gay woman and they certainly dont want to adopt children together
dont be an idiot

bshoc

HSC
N/A
dora_18 said:
a gay man doesnt want to marry a gay woman and they certainly dont want to adopt children together
dont be an idiot
Well thats the gay mans and gay woman fckn problem isnt it?

robo-andie

HSC
bshoc said:
Yeah some of those Europeans and those Canadians are real sickos.
I don't know how you managed to justify using that as a reply.

It does nothing to combat the list of examples I found of the inequalities (not just in marriage) between same sex orientated persons and those who participate in heterosexual relationships.

dora_18

HSC
bshoc said:
Well thats the gay mans and gay woman fckn problem isnt it?
wow, thats one awesome justification!at least have enough decency to support the arguement that you're presenting, ie: homosexuals not deserving the right to adopt children. Saying its their" fckn problem" isn't really supporting the arguement considering a gay guy doesnt WANT to raise a child with a woman...

you're making it sound like the person is CHOSING to be gay

and you're proclaiming that the union of homosexuals shouldn't be encouraged yet you're not really giving any concrete reasons apart from "they dont deserve it" and "its wrong".

dora_18

HSC
Gays, as a unit, cannot reproduce, and thus already void their right to any form of government recognized union (
its called adoption or surrogacy! there are many ways of bringing children into the world

robo-andie

HSC
bshoc said:
That is again, the homos problem. People must face the consequences of their decisions, but it sexuality or otherwise.

I've given several, and you have a very short memory, for example just 1 page back

"Ultimately you have to recognize the reason as to why the government accords marriage status and its associate economic benefits upon people. Its not becuase they pay tax or were born into Aus. society, people do that whether they are married or not, but rather it is the governments reward to poeple who have children and thus make one of the greatest social and economic contributions a citizen(s) could possibly make to the state. Gays, as a unit, cannot reproduce, and thus already void their right to any form of government recognized union (before we even start on any moral obligations we may/may not have) - why they seek this so desperately is a question in itself, when one can be in a union whether the government recognizes it or not."

Given the current laws and everything, I also doubt my side is the one that has to do the proving :)
You can't condem homosexuals because they are in relationship where they can't reproduce with their partner. There are heterosexual relationships which have the same reproduction issues (though they are actual physical adversities which cannot be overcome, not just the lack of sexual motivation to do so) - should they not be allowed to be married either?

bshoc

HSC
N/A
No becuase it would be near impossible to determine something like that in a normal couple, as opposed to a homosexual couple where the determinants themselves are the iron laws of nature. Its man+woman=baby :) not man+man or woman+woman.

Its very safe to assume that nearly all marriages are conducted with the eventual aim of children.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)