Homosexuality in Australia (2 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

IAskQuestions

HSC
I bet that you regret positively repping me now.

Male + Male = two negatives................Repel

Female + Female = two positives........ Repel

Male + Female = negative and positive.....attract

Male + Female who engage in backdoor lechery = positive energizer + negative durecell. They may be different brands but they still attract.
I quite sure that gay men aren't attracted to women. ;)
Plus using magnetism in this forum just shows your lack of actual argument.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Those who are providing argument against homosexuality are using religion and bible quotes to put their point across.

I believe that society has progressed past segregation and is working to eliminate it alltogether (racism etc.). Religious fanatics and those of the sort are simply hindering humanities progress toward peace and minority acceptance.

The wars raging over the globe must happen for countires to develop respect for each other and realize the error of their warmongering, capitalistic ways.

Many of the views that have been presented by those opposing homosexuality are presenting views that are frankly outdated and unapplicable to todays modern society.

But I respect those views and tolerate them, whereas they do not mine or others.

Simply, their attitude amongst various academic ramblings; "I'm right, your wrong. I'm big, you're small."
chris92 said:
Male + Female = negative and positive.
Are men and women positive and negative? Opposites? No, just different genders.

Very subtle implied sexism.

Name_Taken

HSC
As an objective bystander who has no inclination towards either side of the debate I feel that those that are supporting homosexuality in this forum are making reasonable arguments where the other side is not.
Sorry for being so abrubt my friend, but this proves what, exaclty?

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
The Wars to end all wars. Didn't they say that about the Great War? Yet here we are.
Not wars (plural), but war (singular).

There has always been conflict going on around the globe since the dawning of civilization. Yet we haven't been desroyed?

Your point is?

Name_Taken

HSC
Those who are providing argument against homosexuality are using religion and bible quotes to put their point across.

I believe that society has progressed past segregation and is working to eliminate it alltogether (racism etc.). Religious fanatics and those of the sort are simply hindering humanities progress toward peace and minority acceptance.

The wars raging over the globe must happen for countires to develop respect for each other and realize the error of their warmongering, capitalistic ways.

Many of the views that have been presented by those opposing homosexuality are presenting views that are frankly outdated and unapplicable to todays modern society.

But I respect those views and tolerate them, whereas they do not mine or others.

Simply, their attitude amongst various academic ramblings; "I'm right, your wrong. I'm big, you're small."
“A 'No' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble."

- Mahatma Gandhi

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Sure, but do you fully graspy, 'AusBluesMan', that the implications of your supposedly enlightened "acceptance" of anything and everything is the denial of all Truth in the world? The lie that nothing can be known for sure, that meaning is purely subjective and personal? Far from creating some bs 'peaceful' utopia, dont you see that it would 'create' nothing but ashes? It would simply cannibalise existing structures in an orgy of individualism and anarchy until some great monster lurches forward from the darkness with the time-old promise of creating stablility on the condition that all truth and power are attributed to him. Reign of terror, horrors, horrors, cycle repeats.
Dont put your trust in this world or any man - including yourself.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
“A 'No' uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble."

- Mahatma Gandhi
You can tolerate our viewpoint, though many of you choose not to.

Many christians and religious folk have some retarded notion that because they believe in god, they are better than athiests and those alike. They are not better, they only think they are.

Society tells us that everyone is equal. Religion was the begining of sexism and racism.

I'd say that society is more mature.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
I bet that you regret repping me now.

Male + Female who engage in backdoor lechery = positive energizer + negative durecell. They may be different brands but they still attract.
No i don't. But this positive/negative argument's kinda lame.

philphie

Banned
HSC
I bet that you regret repping me now.

being kept apart just makes love stronger lol. like Joy Division says "love will tear us apart"

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Sure, but do you fully graspy, 'AusBluesMan', that the implications of your supposedly enlightened "acceptance" of anything and everything is the denial of all Truth in the world? The lie that nothing can be known for sure, that meaning is purely subjective and personal? Far from creating some bs 'peaceful' utopia, dont you see that it would 'create' nothing but ashes? It would simply cannibalise existing structures in an orgy of individualism and anarchy until some great monster lurches forward from the darkness with the time-old promise of creating stablility on the condition that all truth and power are attributed to him. Reign of terror, horrors, horrors, cycle repeats.
Dont put your trust in this world or any man - including yourself.
You don't see your own depiction either. You're not psychic at all, let alone on that level.

Iron said:
The lie that nothing can be known for sure, that meaning is purely subjective and personal?
Lie? Subjective and personal? No-one knows what is going to happen. No-one knows the future. I'd say more than personal. The whole population of the world shares (even subconciously) this "subjective and personal" lie.

IAskQuestions

HSC
I'm going to explain it again sport.

A negative is represented by a male. When you place two negatives with one another, you metaphorically place two males with one another.

Do you get it now sport?
The point is that doesn't make sense. In the real world your negatives (males) attract each other all the time. Therefore this analogy doesn't work.

I am not even arguing for homosexuality. I'm arguing for logic.

Oscar Croshaw

HSC
i'm fine with homosexuals. i'm fine with homosexuals having marriage rights. As long as they respect that i'm not homosexual then i have no problems and they can do whatever they want.

Name_Taken

HSC
You can tolerate our viewpoint, though many of you choose not to.

Many christians and religious folk have some retarded notion that because they believe in god, they are better than athiests and those alike. They are not better, they only think they are.

Society tells us that everyone is equal. Religion was the begining of sexism and racism.

I'd say that society is more mature.
"Love thy neighbour" just encourages hate doesn't it?

It is impossible unforuntately for man to follow His word perfectly, but the Bible teaches of love and peace and charity for those in need, not hate and descrimination.

philphie

Banned
HSC
What underpins, or has underpinned at one point or another, all societies. basically everywhere? Religion.

Anyway, I find the hypocrisy being espoused by lefties/gays shameful. When gays stop frolicking around in priest and nun attire during their mardi gra, then I'll consider being more respectful.
you never know, they might be anglican

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
What underpins, or has underpinned at one point or another, all societies. basically everywhere? Religion.

Anyway, I find the hypocrisy being espoused by lefties/gays shameful. When gays stop frolicking around in priest and nun attire during their mardi gra, then I'll consider being more respectful.
It may underpin societies basic value system, but society as a whole has moved on from following religious commands to the tee. A few have stayed behind.

philphie

Banned
HSC

It is impossible unforuntately for man to follow His word perfectly, but the Bible teaches of love and peace and charity for those in need, not hate and descrimination.
how about for those who need sex? that need sex now/ like in the way i'm wanting you now. will you be charitable?

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC

It was religious belief that made men think that they were higher than women.

It was religious belief that caused caucasians to believe they were higher than other races.

Religious belief created by the bible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)