homosexuals (1 Viewer)

qawe

HSC
N/A
so you're saying that rather than use his powers to help all those starving children in third world countries and other world problems, he'd rather use it to help a person lose their arm because its what's best for them in hindsight
everything you've mentioned is the result of a fallen world, they're all terrible things which God allows to happen
im sure those ppl in Africa are a lot more religious than here, that would be of more benefit to them in the long run
in the end, none of us r God, we can't mark him on how well he's doing his job. the above line is a (possibly valid) thought to illustrate my point

RANK 1

HSC
everything you've mentioned is the result of a fallen world, they're all terrible things which God allows to happen
im sure those ppl in Africa are a lot more religious than here, that would be of more benefit to them in the long run
in the end, none of us r God, we can't mark him on how well he's doing his job. the above line is a (possibly valid) thought to illustrate my point
i'll give him a 2/100 for how he's doing his job, maybe a 3/100

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i'll give him a 2/100 for how he's doing his job, maybe a 3/100
That's a bit slack. I mean, you have food, you have a house, you have the internet, and everything pretty much - if this God exists he's obviously showered you with wealth.

RANK 1

HSC
That's a bit slack. I mean, you have food, you have a house, you have the internet, and everything pretty much - if this God exists he's obviously showered you with wealth.
u forgot to take into account all the other people in the world and the amount of time that the earth's existed for

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
u forgot to take into account all the other people in the world and the amount of time that the earth's existed for
Even with that, I mean... sure, the world's not perfect but just above zero... I dunno.

RANK 1

HSC
considering his godly powers and the fact that he's omniscient, for him to fuck up this badly.....

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
god answered my prayers and gave me the most beautiful boyfriend eva

Sucrose

HSC
Atheists dropping truth bombs.
Christians rationalising for an imaginary god.
Lol, came into this thread expecting that.

Anyway, my thoughts on homos.

1) They like their own sex, that's all
2) Those that are TOO open about it and push all that shit onto others piss me the fuck off. People like minding their own business sometimes.
3) I'm not discriminating, because I don't exactly like watching people eat each other's mouths out in public either - hetero or not.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
why do people believe in logically impossible versions of god, like one that grants free will and is also omnisicient, etc.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
free will is impossible

how can there be no causality if there are troops dying in iraq

Last edited:

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
well that's certainly an easy way to write off the beliefs of the quarter or so of christians that are protestants and believe in predestination as the solution to the paradox of free will

or theologians who purport the inherent but not total omniscience of god.

what's more important to understand is that regardless of divine existence, free will and determinism naturally coexist.

everything is stupid and we are bound to end up as a society revolving around the thunderdome

AgentGreeny

HSC
well that's certainly an easy way to write off the beliefs of the quarter or so of christians that are protestants and believe in predestination as the solution to the paradox of free will

or theologians who purport the inherent but not total omniscience of god.

what's more important to understand is that regardless of divine existence, free will and determinism naturally coexist.

everything is stupid and we are bound to end up as a society revolving around the thunderdome

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
because he was brought up by the internet

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
marriage is about love, not laws!

oh btw not allowing legally recognised gay marriage is oppression ok

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
oh i get it you post in the drum comments section as 50 different people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)