homosexuals (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
the only thing that annoys me, and i do this myself, is that during "pro gay" arguments we tend to say shit like

"dem gays r friendly"
"gays r people too"
"gays have rights!!!"

like i know we're trying to be helpful and shit and demonstrate our tolerance of people who are attracted to members of the same sex, but it shouldnt even factor in that "they're people too" because, well fuckin der? i just dont know how to get around it though

it reminds me of like idk, post world war 2 or something and you're trying to convince some old man that them japs arent really that bad anymore, or the krauts r master engineers and dont really want world domination anymore. "them japs r people too u know"

rambling ramble is rambling but u dickheads get what i mean

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Haha okay thanks, I was a little heartbroken for a minute there... :p
I mean of course I don't know a whole lot about the topic and its current status in politics so it may come off as naive but whatever
You don't need to know all of the current debate. It's all a matter of letting people whatever they want (as long as it doesn't impinge on the rights of others ect).

are you serious? omg

homosexuality is wrong, jesus said so himself - that nobody can deny
Yeah m8 fuck those gay people. Fuck em straight up the bumhole.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think I negged anyone.

Last edited:

bavarian

HSC
That last one seems to be good advice.
but look at how widely accepted most of these practices are in todays society, at least in comparison to homosexuality.

EDIT: wait I take that back, by saying "last one" I thought you meant last pic, not last point. Sorry

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
No. That is the worst example I have ever seen of anything.
It's a fucking piss poor effort at anything, yeah, but it's just a roundabout way of saying "I believe in marriage equality because I don't want to get fucked by the majority"
but look at how widely accepted most of these practices are in todays society, at least in comparison to homosexuality.
he's being facetious about the criticism of his archaic belief system

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I believe in jesus because I can't comprehend the origins of the universe therefore a sky wizard did it and we should rape kids

Lentern

HSC
It's a fucking piss poor effort at anything, yeah, but it's just a roundabout way of saying "I believe in marriage equality because I don't want to get fucked by the majority"

he's being facetious about the criticism of his archaic belief system
How is it archaic?

IamBread

HSC
I believe in jesus because I can't comprehend the origins of the universe therefore a sky wizard did it and we should rape kids
I also believe in jesus as science is a lie trying to draw people away from God. Only jesus has the true answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)