HONOUR ROLL Out Early?? (1 Viewer)

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
Do you

Do you think it's possible for the list to have only external exam marks?
Oh my fucking gosh. This man won't. Look stop worrying. Tomorrow, if you fail you can go to tafe. I wouldn't be surprised if you were some rando topping your school expecting a 99.95 who is toying with everyone until he can claim his perfect score and flex that he was scared and now he topped.

Luke322

HSC
Look lads only 6.5 hours to go, lets all just ruminate upon our past mistakes in school and life in general

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
NESA would not release just external marks; that doesn't make an logical sense whatsoever. I know NESA is pretty incompetent but not that much.
i mean once again they did leak most of the database so you might be giving too much credit but yea i agree with u, they can't be that useless

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
NESA would not release just external marks; that doesn't make an logical sense whatsoever. I know NESA is pretty incompetent but not that much.
Exactly so ahmed shut it. If you are this worried you probs fucked your hsc. Instead of wasting time repeating the same questions, go fill out a tafe application.

Luke322

HSC
i mean once again they did leak most of the database so you might be giving too much credit
Yeah idk, I mean band 6's are determined the average of external and internal marks; thus it wouldn't make any sense for the results to be just external marks when we got the honour roll

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
Why the fuck did he like the post that rebuttals his views? I smell oven backed bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)