HONOUR ROLL Out Early?? (2 Viewers)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
It is mine...
yea well its done and over, no point worrying over it when ur gonna get the results soon. Might be hard to sleep but its prolly the best idea. Might be easier to say considering im not in your position but thinking logically there's no real point worrying, if u did good u prolly will get a good atar.

Luke322

HSC
All I know is there's way too much importance placed on the ATAR... it literally ruins friendships through competitiveness internally and honestly, as long as you get into your course doesn't mean anything. Doesn't stop me being anxious tho lol

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
We need BOS legends to return and take this man down. May the gods of BOS have mercy on us. Please Mark Czajkowski, Tim Cheng, Ian Keong and James King. With your BOS godly power I called upon legends such as CM tutor, trebula and Jimmysmith560 to help us. Also totally screwed aka rengoku!!!!!!!!!

liv888

HSC
yea well its done and over, no point worrying over it when ur gonna get the results soon. Might be hard to sleep but its prolly the best idea. Might be easier to say considering im not in your position but thinking logically there's no real point worrying, if u did good u prolly will get a good atar.
nah if i sleep now i for sure will wake up before 6, the plan is to tire myself out playing mc and reading manga till like 3/4 am and wake up at 8:50 to call my friends maybe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)