HONOUR ROLL Out Early?? (1 Viewer)

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
I think I got it. What if an ebola strain shaped design was used to connect the fabric of space time. One section is a loop where time travel is possible. The longer strand can be used as a sort of particle accelerator to ensure I am able to make it back to this timeline. I think then I could optimise time travel fuels and do the least damage while arriving just in time for ahmed's live BOS posts.

Luke322

HSC
I think I got it. What if an ebola strain shaped design was used to connect the fabric of space time. One section is a loop where time travel is possible. The longer strand can be used as a sort of particle accelerator to ensure I am able to make it back to this timeline. I think then I could optimise time travel fuels and do the least damage while arriving just in time for ahmed's live BOS posts.
Give this man 1st in the state for physics NESA

liv888

HSC
Calm yourself down with Kay's cooking.. delicious meals (promise this isn't a rickroll)

omg i love kays cooking, something so therapeutic about oven baked beef wrapped spaghetti just tickles the part of my brain that fixes atar anxiey

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
ok doctor strange.

Luke322

HSC
LOL msg is the king of flavour, fish oil is the queen of flavour, galangal was stated in the gordon ramsay egg fried rice video wasn't it
yeah he was cooking in the middle of nowhere but had good wok hay

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
Damn you giving me physics flashbacks.. none of them good tho
The dot is a repeater, it is 3 repeater. That is the million dollar question. Rounding is too risky. I may create a distortion in the framework of the universe ultimately creating a parallel reality that I could fall into. If this happens, I will never know which reality is my original one. The things I am risking for ahmed right now.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
his hatred for @ahmed.f went so far he's trying to break laws of physics. @ahmed.f bro idk what u did but this mans comng for u, u gotta lock ur house up 😂

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)