HONOUR ROLL Out Early?? (1 Viewer)

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
yeah he was cooking in the middle of nowhere but had good wok hay
i loved how he was like 'gordan if u want to add chicken, use the chicken behind you, this chicken so stupid, listen chicken if u want to survive never go near a chef cooking egg fry rice'

Luke322

HSC
Yo I did the chem exam last year and it was messed up

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
his hatred for @ahmed.f went so far he's trying to break laws of physics. @ahmed.f bro idk what u did but this mans comng for u, u gotta lock ur house up 😂
I am limited by this current technology. I really wish I could be in the 31st century like Kang. Isn't Kang just the best mcu character. But on a serious note, I won't need much of a ship for the travel. I just need to make some sort of quantum osmosis device to prevent my cells from completely fucking up. If this works out, I will suffer some alpha decay to my body but it is worth it. Oh and if you think I am joking, I am not. Ahmed, this will probs take me 5-6 years to perfect but wait till it is finished Mr Denial.

Luke322

HSC
I am limited by this current technology. I really wish I could be in the 31st century like Kang. Isn't Kang just the best mcu character. But on a serious note, I won't need much of a ship for the travel. I just need to make some sort of quantum osmosis device to prevent my cells from completely fucking up. If this works out, I will suffer some alpha decay to my body but it is worth it. Oh and if you think I am joking, I am not. Ahmed, this will probs take me 5-6 years to perfect but wait till it is finished Mr Denial.
You sure it ain't beta or gamma decay?

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
I think ahmed's silliness has led me to something. Time travel may come faster than you think but I ain't giving my technology. I will destroy it along with myself if I succeed.

Luke322

HSC
I think ahmed's silliness has led me to something. Time travel may come faster than you think but I ain't giving my technology. I will destroy it along with myself if I succeed.
if time travel indeed succeeded sometime in the future, would there not be time travellers among us rn?

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
We live in a rather peculiar world. Fuck time travel for a bit. I need to speed space travel to see alien life first. I need to know whether there are humanoid aliens and whether there would be some lose case who would wanna get intimate with one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)