HONOUR ROLL Out Early?? (8 Viewers)

Luke322

HSC
I think ahmed's silliness has led me to something. Time travel may come faster than you think but I ain't giving my technology. I will destroy it along with myself if I succeed.
if time travel indeed succeeded sometime in the future, would there not be time travellers among us rn?

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
We live in a rather peculiar world. Fuck time travel for a bit. I need to speed space travel to see alien life first. I need to know whether there are humanoid aliens and whether there would be some lose case who would wanna get intimate with one.

Luke322

HSC
Humans are ignorant to believe we are the only sentient beings in a universe which stretches beyond the comprehension of our flawed (in some cases more than others) minds

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
anyway I read animal farm by george orwell today it was a very metaphorical and interesting book

Luke322

HSC
anyway I read animal farm by george orwell today it was a very metaphorical and interesting book
1984 also be a good book.. reminds us to think of the paradoxs, anomalies and inconsistencies of the human experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)