HONOUR ROLL Out Early?? (1 Viewer)

liv888

HSC
I hate english but Im tryna get good at it, math will forever be in my comfort zone(well that might change if I do adv, ext 1, ext 2 but nonetheless i will always find math superior to horrid english)
yeah surprisingly, since the exam was a lot of just memorising etc, once u know how to answer an English question (what they're looking for) english literally becomes a matter of regurgitating well written sentences that ultimately make ur paragraphs and thus essays. Trust me i hated english with a passion, so much so i didn't read any of the required texts and didn't study for eng until a month before paper 1.

anyways what im saying is once u can pull out syllabus words and learn to understand what questions are asking for sure set :D

Luke322

HSC
yeah surprisingly, since the exam was a lot of just memorising etc, once u know how to answer an English question (what they're looking for) english literally becomes a matter of regurgitating well written sentences that ultimately make ur paragraphs and thus essays. Trust me i hated english with a passion, so much so i didn't read any of the required texts and didn't study for eng until a month before paper 1.

anyways what im saying is once u can pull out syllabus words and learn to understand what questions are asking for sure set :D
I personally wouldn't recommend the no study until just before paper 1 approach for your English HSC but hey everyone's got different methods for success

Luke322

HSC
the only thing i found truly hard in eng was comprehension

just grind that for like 2-3 days and ur good tbh
I probs lost most my marks in the reading task tbh.. that stupid grandma hair dog question threw me off as did the quartz one

liv888

HSC
I personally wouldn't recommend the no study until just before paper 1 approach for your English HSC but hey everyone's got different methods for success
lmao tbf i AM worst of the worst bunch, my advice goes out to ppl who didn't touch their texts till month before hsc. that being said don't do it, if u have time do start as early as possible ahhaha

liv888

HSC
omg same

katherine o'dell was the worst for me tbh but i somehow managed
eng paper 1 short answers was the biggest fever dream ever, i literally cannot recall a SINGLE thing abt that exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)