Hospitality (1 Viewer)

nikturner

HSC
fernando said:
if u do hospitality arent you just suppose to do "commercial cookery".
nope their is it accomodation services and food and bev.. ithink there is only the three..

becci13

HSC
i thought that test was soooooooo easy!!!! teacher was wrong no IR Law question!!!!!!! i did commercial cookery and wrote heaps on it. i did deep frying and poaching!!!!! EASY!!!!!!HAPPY with the test!!!!!!

alicat

HSC
that exam was a waste of time lol.....like it was ok but the essay question were really easy and there was hardly anything on temperature and all that other stuff we had to learn.....i was expecting a harder question for food and bev but um yeh......lol....ah well.....not complaining :p
al

chiz2010

HSC
i agree, i honestly thought they would chuck sumtin in about oh&s, danger zones, recieve and stor stock procedures and maybe even give us a case study with a 15 mark question....i thought the technology question was rediculous, i wrote stuff lyk computers, mobile phones, general fones, machinary and equipment, the internet wat else was there??? lyk honestly??? but other wise the exam was alright im glad i studied a fair bit for it but i stil struggled wid da multiple choice as i often had 2 anwsers left and cudent work out which ones were right!! oh well its ova and no more hospitality!!!

nataliie

HSC
i thought it was such a weird exam ... the questions weren't even proper questions. they were so different to past papers. but anyway it was easy so im not complaining! =)

onewaymule2

HSC
chichi said:
For the sectors question.. i freaked out cuz i no the sectors are tourism and tourism services, gaming. etc.. and departments are kitchen, reception, etc... but i thought what if it was wrong and they were askign for departments? i did Accommodation and Travel and tourism/ Tourism services and wrote the interrelationship between them... is that gona b right??? ....

also how about the giveaway questions... 2 wohleeeee marks for identifying 2 sectors ??? and identifying the role of the oh&s committee??? WHATA FREEBEE!!!! WOOOOOOOOO LOVED ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..:rofl:

p.s. was i right with that 5 mark sector question?:confused:
Not really 100% sure but i think that they were asking for the Interrelationship of the Departments. that is what i wrote about anyway. i just find it hard to understand what the linkages would be relevant to the different sectors. but as i said, not totally sure.

onewaymule2

HSC
fernando said:
if u do hospitality arent you just suppose to do "commercial cookery".
There are three differnet ellectives for the last question. this year this paper had to be the easiest i have ever done. i was getting really worried during studying that i did not know my stuff. nothing like studying to make you realise how little you actually know!!!

F.R.O.G

HSC
WHOOOOOOT WHOOOOT
EASIEST TEST EVAH!!!!!
They threw marks at us... The essays THANK YOU GOD!!! they were so easy... coming from a person who literally did no study as i focussed all my attention on the three hour ancient history test before it... Seriously if you thought it was hard then i don't mean to bust your bubble but your not cut out for the hospitality industry... I might sound up myself and cocky but they asked general knowledge stuff in my opinion and i have to brag... Hey this may have been the only one i passed... HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Good ol' Food and Beverage I shall miss thee :lol:

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
nikturner said:
I loved the tourism exam it was soooo easy!! if i dont get in the 90's i will cry!
i do comercial cookery and i wrote 4 pages about boiling and four about baking.. if they cant find 15 marks in that there is definently something wrong :p
Lol thats the same here i used 12 pages for that section theyve gotta find the marks lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)