hot uni people (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
I saw a couple of okay looking guys, but just as you remember the good looking ones, you can always remember the ones that scare you half to death.

xntric_kat

last time i looked....actually i never looked:D (a
HSC
Originally Posted by minushuman
I think you misunderstood, he was trying to say that asian guys had hilariously small penii (plural of penis, just incase you weren't already informed).

Originally Posted by wanton-wonton
No it isn't you smartass dumbshit. Penii is the plurual of penus, not penis. The plural of penis is penises. Don't try to act like an intellectual dickhead when in reality you know jackshit.
Fuck, people like you suck.

Originally Posted by Kabeio
hahaha

Originally Posted by minushuman
“Penii is the plurual of penus, not penis.” [quote wanton-wonton]
What's a plurual? OMGLOLOLOLLLLOL YOU MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE LOLLLOL YOU ARE A SMARTASS DUMBSHIT LOLLLOL

Originally Posted by me...right now...saying this:
hahaha, he is still smarter than you:)

Cuenca47

HSC
Wolfowitz said:
God yeah. Enrollment was full of hot people. If you took out the asian guys, most of the rooms were 100% sexy.
100% sexy? Which uni was this? Contemplating to change preferences

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Wolfowitz said:
God yeah. Enrollment was full of hot people. If you took out the asian guys, most of the rooms were 100% sexy.
lol

um anyway, our school had to go to some uni for year 12 "careers market day" and fkn hell, there were so many hotties there, I was like "wtf". I expected it to be packed with ugly nerds.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
LOL the ones that you pointed at and went DAYUUUM are probably to good for you anyways... and the ones that you were sickened by probably went (DAYUM... I BAGS HER/HIM!)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
you said it less than a month ago. sometimes its normal not to believe the things you said a year ago...but a month? why dont you just start thinking about what you post

bitchy girl

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Shame they're retards.
fuckn snob ! tsk tsk ><
just because they go tafe doesnt mean they're retards! u are one fckn shallow bitch man .. the hsc doesnt rank people from dumbest to smartest .. it just based on the fact if you prepared for ur exams or not .. ppl go to tafe because they prefer a more practical job =) not because they're retards !!

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah you go to tafe. wait, i go to uws. thats actually lower. :(

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Shell said:
you said it less than a month ago. sometimes its normal not to believe the things you said a year ago...but a month? why dont you just start thinking about what you post
because I can't be bothered to do so :/

I have to go to UWS this saturday to to that STAT test thingy :(
hope I see some hawt uni guys :D

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
bitchy girl said:
fuckn snob ! tsk tsk ><
just because they go tafe doesnt mean they're retards! u are one fckn shallow bitch man .. the hsc doesnt rank people from dumbest to smartest .. it just based on the fact if you prepared for ur exams or not .. ppl go to tafe because they prefer a more practical job =) not because they're retards !!
So basically because they were less prepared for their exams it makes them more suited to practical jobs as opposed to real jobs.

Just paraphrasing what waf was thinking.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
there are lots of really hot guys walking past on thursday mornings as i wait for my mblg lecture to start. i perve from the otherside of the glass. then i go to my physics tute and hang out the window trying to see if people 500m away are hot. its a fun game. especially as they walk closer

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
because I can't be bothered to do so :/

I have to go to UWS this saturday to to that STAT test thingy :(
hope I see some hawt uni guys :D
Ohhh what campus?? oh, i bet its Penrith. or do you do the STAT test where you want to be enrolled? I dunno, i never did it. But Campbelltown has lotsss of hotties :D.

Skeeta

HSC
omigod it was a "hot boy monday" today

geez, when you're in a course with 101 girls and 3 boys, you kinda love fire drills <3<3

Hottest. Firefighters... ever!
and one smiled at me

and i went all mushy

and i hyperventilated....

breathe skeeta.. breathe!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)