Egronk said:
LOLOLOLOLFUCKINGRETARDYOURSELF!!!!1

YOU MADE SO MANY SPELLING MISTAKES JUST THEN YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE!!!!!!11

LOL

WHAT A FUCKING N00B!!!11

STOP DROP AND ROFL LIEK ---------> :rofl: :rofl:

OMFGCRACKUP!!1

kthnxbye.
turn the caps off.. its anoying!!!!!!!!! and dun knokc ppl on theyre spelling! who cares sersly, its only da internat!!!!!!!!!!! :burn:

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Well back on topic... Yes ppl at uni are hot.
UNSW in particular is full of hotties.. of all races :)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Dash said:
Well back on topic... Yes ppl at uni are hot.
UNSW in particular is full of hotties.. of all races :)
I was wandering around uni the other day with a male friend and we met people and while he'd be like he was nice, I'd be like he was nice looking...

HSC
UNSW = gorgeous girls everywhere, especially as i was walking to library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
UNSW has hotties, but you just know they're only there cause they're too stupid to get into USyd.

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
withoutaface said:
UNSW has hotties, but you just know they're only there cause they're too stupid to get into USyd.
hahaha, go sydney!

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Word, I met quite a few dime pieces at Manning last night, and saw a hell of a lot more.

Beachball is gonna be mad.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
when i said i saw no hot usyd-ers at usyd before...i lied. there were a good number of hotties at manning tonight. :eek:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
there are hot men at UTS. only most of them are nigel no friends and you cant just rush up to them and start a conversation. either that or they're stupid/vain as fuck and they get annoying quickly.
*sigh* such is life.

Pierotte

HSC
Hahha geez i cant believe this thread is STILL going and still being taken seriously.

Ok.

UNSW has about 30,000 people.

Of course there are going to be a significant number of attractive people.

There are also a shit load of ugly ones!!

Thing is when your walking in a crowd you dont take notice of the ugly ones, your eyes just slide over them, where as when u see an attractive one you kindof pay attention.

Harsh, but true.

Its not that there are MORE attractive ones, its just that when an hot person walks by they actually make an impression.

That being said i gotta say i like the overall look of UNSW more than Usyd, not just cuz i go there, but after sussing out the Manning well... they all kinda look the same.
Yeah there were alot of hot people, but it was all hot snooty sameness.
Girls all had the same little straight haired, sleek and sexy look.. mostly black short shorts w/ heels and singlet, yeah looking hot, but all looking the same!
Majority of guys simply had the whole preppy look going on. I dont feel it needs an explanation.

I need variety, UNSW seems to have more Boho/individual looking people.

No, im not saying ALL usyd people dress the same, but well at the Manning that was certainly the case, i just felt so... odd.

And im not saying all UNSW people are cool.

BTW seems to be a very high guy:girl ratio an UNSW, maybe due to all the engineering guys.

Im not complaining :)

edit @ Azzie: Hot nigels are the easiest to go up to and strike up a convo with.
Seriosuly the number of times i use the "Hi, you seem to have no friends, mind if i join you" line is pathertic.
But it works a treat.
Usually im simply greeted with a warm smile and a "sure :D "

OMG OMG i just realised, thats my pickup line!

I SUCK!

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
havent seen many hot girls at USYD to tell you the truth. Especially the concert last night there was like a group of hot girls, then a few others, then the rest were drug fucked gronks.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Pierotte said:
Hahha geez i cant believe this thread is STILL going and still being taken seriously.

Ok.

UNSW has about 30,000 people.

Of course there are going to be a significant number of attractive people.

There are also a shit load of ugly ones!!

Thing is when your walking in a crowd you dont take notice of the ugly ones, your eyes just slide over them, where as when u see an attractive one you kindof pay attention.

Harsh, but true.

Its not that there are MORE attractive ones, its just that when an hot person walks by they actually make an impression.

That being said i gotta say i like the overall look of UNSW more than Usyd, not just cuz i go there, but after sussing out the Manning well... they all kinda look the same.
Yeah there were alot of hot people, but it was all hot snooty sameness.
Girls all had the same little straight haired, sleek and sexy look.. mostly black short shorts w/ heels and singlet, yeah looking hot, but all looking the same!
Majority of guys simply had the whole preppy look going on. I dont feel it needs an explanation.

I need variety, UNSW seems to have more Boho/individual looking people.

No, im not saying ALL usyd people dress the same, but well at the Manning that was certainly the case, i just felt so... odd.

And im not saying all UNSW people are cool.

BTW seems to be a very high guy:girl ratio an UNSW, maybe due to all the engineering guys.

Im not complaining :)

edit @ Azzie: Hot nigels are the easiest to go up to and strike up a convo with.
Seriosuly the number of times i use the "Hi, you seem to have no friends, mind if i join you" line is pathertic.
But it works a treat.
Usually im simply greeted with a warm smile and a "sure :D "

OMG OMG i just realised, thats my pickup line!

I SUCK!
Yea our minds have a tendency to remember the hits and forget the misses - when we think back 'were there alot of hot people at uni today...' we'll remember every single hot person we saw and forget about all the non-hot people we saw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)