hot uni people (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Orange Juice said:
HAHAHAHHA this is a classic. Komaticom i like you. Will you be my valentine?
OJ YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH!!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
asquith said:
is there anyone here, who is still in high school, and goes to an all girls school??
well is there anyone who is feeling shamefully deprived becuase they have no guy friends??does this run throughout your whole group?
note: none of us have just found anyone becuase we are so picky...
drool, people in uni are so lucky becuase uni people are hot!.
i've been at both co-ed and all girls school.....i actually felt wierd while going to the all girls, whenever they saw a guy they were like omg it's a guy.....oooh he's so hot etc, i'm there thinking wtf...he's just a normal bloke! it was terrible....haha better luck in uni for all you all girls/guys school kiddos.

whiteeagle

HSC
Komaticom said:
Maybe I just suck at relationships. I've had "I can hold a girl's interest like a sieve holds water" in my profile since the end of last year... it turns out to be true... haha... ha...
Cover your seive with a layer of wax and it will be able to hold water.
Things can be fixed.

kevinle

V13+ 801
HSC
minushuman said:
I think you misunderstood, he was trying to say that asian guys had hilariously small penii .
what fucken wrong wif u azn guy around here
how can u take this bullshit
minushuman have u bang every azn guy or something
if u haven't how da fuck do u no that azn guys have hilariously small penises
i am a azn myself , my penis is 12 inch long and if u girl out there who doesn't believe me,send me a message i show u when we meet but i must bang u cause i only show my dick 2 chics that i bang ( i am only doing 2 tell people off about generalising that all azn have small dick and european have big dicks).

both uni and high school have hot and ugly people in them u can't just assume that all people in high school r ugly and all uni people r hot, that bullshit
my current gf is a 16yrs old azn model, she not fucken ugly, she goes 2 a all girls high school.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
kevin_88 said:
i am a azn myself , my penis is 12 inch long and if u girl out there who doesn't believe me,send me a message i show u when we meet but i must bang u cause i only show my dick 2 chics that i bang ( i am only doing 2 tell people off about generalising that all azn have small dick and european have big dicks).

both uni and high school have hot and ugly people in them u can't just assume that all people in high school r ugly and all uni people r hot, that bullshit
my current gf is a 16yrs old azn model, she not fucken ugly, she goes 2 a all girls high school.
laugh or cry?

whiteeagle

HSC
Komaticom said:
My wax has long passed it's use by date and is hence unusable.
It's not about the wax but your perception about it.
Replacement is an option.
Don't chuck the old one though. It can be a part of your artwork.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
kevin_88 said:

God I hope you're a troll...

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
kevin_88 said:

PM'd u.

huh!?

wrath of the wax!!MUHAHA!
HSC
lol, funny shit, instead of tryin 2 stick up for him self, the bloke just made azns look EVEN bad. by the way, is it true that ppl with small dicks have BIG tempers??? :p

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
I just received an amusing PM.

Ranger Stacie said:
sif yu have a 12 inch penis roflfrofl.

more like a 12 mm penis.

does your girlfriend mind you banging other chicks
or is it an imaginary girlfriend?

retard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)