How are 07's finding prelim? (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
Yeah, English and i are kinda not on speaking terms right now.

*cries aswell*
...who is on speaking terms with english? o_O''

honestly .. ><!!

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
shinji said:
...who is on speaking terms with english? o_O''

honestly .. ><!!
I speak to english, but it never speaks back :(

And, Prelim > other years. Pity a whole bunch of retards tagged along for the ride, but hopefully another load will be bumped off at the end of year 11, or even before *ever optimistic*

filo_romz

HSC
prelims are gay .. -_- so many assignments at my school. i got like 6 assignments due in the space of 3weeks .. T.T its like 2 assignments due a week .. so crap.

HSC
greycats said:
And, Prelim > other years. Pity a whole bunch of retards tagged along for the ride, but hopefully another load will be bumped off at the end of year 11, or even before *ever optimistic*
lol. let them stick around til they find their apprenticeships. :)

dots

HSC
prelim is different. but at least you can actually choose subjects you like well except english. i suppose it is something that has to be part of our lives... though i have to say learning other languages are fun! =P

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
dots said:
though i have to say learning other languages are fun! =P
Normally I'd agree. But not today. Not while I'm racking my brain here trying to whip up a French speech :mad1:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
dots said:
prelim is different. but at least you can actually choose subjects you like well except english. i suppose it is something that has to be part of our lives... though i have to say learning other languages are fun! =P
Well that’s the thing although you get to choose subjects it doesn’t mean they are the subjects that you enjoy as some people have to selective subjects to meet university\parents requirements. But then again in life you can’t do everything you like. ;)

tmde1st

HSC
i really dislike learning other languages. i wasnt bad at french when i did it but i hated it. the only thing i would use another language for would be is finding obscure phrases and telling them to strangers ala ross noble" im the frog catcher, i catch the frog" hehe

HSC
tmde1st said:
i really dislike learning other languages. i wasnt bad at french when i did it but i hated it. the only thing i would use another language for would be is finding obscure phrases and telling them to strangers ala ross noble" im the frog catcher, i catch the frog" hehe
^ you're speaking another language now, aren't you?? =P

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tmde1st said:
hmmm ok....that was random.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
tmde1st said:
But why would you care? You're not doing a language for the HSC, at least your profile does not list a language.

asquith

HSC
47sniper said:
It's pretty crap. Its just assessment after assessment and stupid assignments all the time and half my teachers are pretty bad and I'm sure one of them is clinically insane and another one can't really speak english :(
But idk I wanna go back to year 10 where we barely had to worry about anything :D
i second that. year 11 is just so different and you have no platform for which to support youself becuase you have no experience of it. as opposed to 7-10, each year gradually changes and you have experience to fall back on. year 11- nup. i feel like i am left in the cold. plus the fact that everyone has suddenly gone study crazy and you dont know what to expect.

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
um.. honestly~ it isnt what i expected.. definately easier than what i thought..
BUT!!! i absolutely HATE the fact its assessment after assessment.. seriously endless;;
maybe its just the subjects i picked but still -__- anyway.. i was loving it the first term.. second term just went down.. now im on the road to hating it;; ^-^

tennille

HSC
asquith said:
i second that. year 11 is just so different and you have no platform for which to support youself becuase you have no experience of it. as opposed to 7-10, each year gradually changes and you have experience to fall back on. year 11- nup. i feel like i am left in the cold. plus the fact that everyone has suddenly gone study crazy and you dont know what to expect.
That is why year 11 is designed as a practice year for year 12. It is completely different from the previous grades and therefore the structure of the course was designed in order to mimic the year 12 course, and therefore help you settle in. Year 11 is a massive shock; I couldn't cope well. However, once you hit year 12, you'll be able to handle the pressure. :)

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
year 11 sucks
argh.. i hate it.. pisses me off
i cant wait until im in yr 12 ! and get out of school once and for all ! LOL

HSC
kb1509 said:
year 11 sucks
argh.. i hate it.. pisses me off
i cant wait until im in yr 12 ! and get out of school once and for all ! LOL
Andy Roddick?! *stabs*
lol, well.. i took up going to the park and playing tennis this year & it definitely eases me from the pressures of prelim.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
At the moment, I agree. Ask me again in week 10 of this term whether I feel the same way.
Since you guys love preliminary so much, your going to have so much fun doing the HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)