How are the 06's finding yr 12 so far?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
So far the HSC is having its up and downs... Its getting really tough in the sense that there isnt a moment to stop but then i think theres only 6 months to go compared to the 12yrs we've already put up with, so gotta keep hacking it...

But i agree with u guys my half yearlies are in 2 1/2 weeks and im so under prepared havent started studying so feeling but doomed....

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I just realised that we're already near the end of week 7! Time really has been on the run this term, it still feels like the end of February for me.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i remember in the holidays before this term started i use to talk heaps to my friends about our goals for the years, study habits, where we want to be next year, ranting on about random stuff etc. now were quickly approaching the end of the term, with only two left ! bleh time just really flies ..

Riviet

HSC
N/A
That reminds me, I still remember clearly last year around October when there were still about 12 months before the HSC exams, now it's only a mere 7! It really does seem to pass by very quickly.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
That reminds me, I still remember clearly last year around October when there were still about 12 months before the HSC exams, now it's only a mere 7! It really does seem to pass by very quickly.
when year 12 started, it felt just like year 7 all over again ! the talks we had from our subject/years coordinator, the new information we recieved and how we started fresh again

Mikearun

HSC
My Year12 is kinds of alright, much more works and assesments. The things that annoyed me most is to have two or more asessment in a day and u cant do anything about it . Maths is more interesting as usual , Physics is like circling in the mag. field , ESL just suck as always , BUS Studies is ok and bio which i at least try ... . Time is going tooooooo fast but i will DO my best though!

:D:D:D:D

xx__savannah

HSC
At the moment, I feel like I'm in too deep -- teachers have been telling me they expected more from me and I'm not showing anything better than average. I'm absolutely stressed on most days, today isn't so bad because I don't have assessments due until the half yearlies, which I'm semi-prepared for, by my timetable I've set.

I know it's stupid to be so stressed over an exam -- last year I practically worked myself into sickness worrying about Chem, so I just keep trying to remember that once I'm in the hall, I'll remember most of what I was taught if I just keep my head.

Time is just going by so fast, and so many assignments, but that was because my school didn't have many in Term 4 because of my accelerated Chem class, so all our assignments are bunched up.

bscared

HSC
I think that it's the best year of school because we have so many privelages. We are treated like adults. It's awesome. But then there's the work......

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
xx__savannah said:
At the moment, I feel like I'm in too deep -- teachers have been telling me they expected more from me and I'm not showing anything better than average. I'm absolutely stressed on most days, today isn't so bad because I don't have assessments due until the half yearlies, which I'm semi-prepared for, by my timetable I've set.

I know it's stupid to be so stressed over an exam -- last year I practically worked myself into sickness worrying about Chem, so I just keep trying to remember that once I'm in the hall, I'll remember most of what I was taught if I just keep my head.

Time is just going by so fast, and so many assignments, but that was because my school didn't have many in Term 4 because of my accelerated Chem class, so all our assignments are bunched up.
Savannah, you can only do your best and that being said you do as much as you can... Don't let the teachers push you around because at the end of the day they are still going to have their job up their sleeve. Honestly at times I think people foget how hard this year is on some people.

vg_woz_here

HSC
all i can say is that i just wanna finish yr 12 asap...cant stand this stress and worry over school marks.....................

tripperz

HSC
the hsc isnt as stressful as i thought it would be...

yet...

lol nah its pretty cool, ive got half yearlys next week so just waitin how it all runs out and see what happens

but all up, the hsc isnt so bad yet
lets see what it still has to bring

stressed.out.ki

HSC
i am finding it very stressful... and i hate getting angry at people and things that I would not usually be angry... i think i need prosac ha ha

tripperz

HSC
stressed.out.ki said:
i am finding it very stressful... and i hate getting angry at people and things that I would not usually be angry... i think i need prosac ha ha
mmm yeah the stress gets to you at times
forgot to mention that
dont stress out too much dude, your mates will all understand coz they`ll all be going through the same thing.

boris2003

HSC
tripperz said:
mmm yeah the stress gets to you at times
forgot to mention that
dont stress out too much dude, your mates will all understand coz they`ll all be going through the same thing.
that's right.
For Business Studies, I am getting 65%+
For Advanced English, 70%+
For Modern History, 65%+
For Maths, 50%, I hate it, so much all the formulas are driving me crazy, and the Teacher, she's an Indian, and I never understand what she is trying to telling me.
For Ancient History, my faavourite subject from Year 7, and hopefully my future career, I am getting 90%+.
It's not bad, but I could do alot better, If I am not lazy all the time, just don't find the motivation in doing something I do not like.
Half yearly's are next week, my English teacher goes you need to write 6 pages at least:eek:, what, in 45 minutes. I am also a slow writer, i need about at least 15 mintes, at least to write 1 page, she is crazy:mad1:
When I asked my Maths teacher about the exam, she's like, you have to study everything in the book:burn:, yeh that makes sense.
When I asked my business studies teacher, is the exam going to be hard, he goes like, It's Not if You Study:rofl:, that a good one.
Modern History is a pain, since none picked it in my shcool, and I had to do it through Sydney Distance Education High School, sometimes, they don't send me all the stuff, sometimes the stuff is late, :burn:, many times they forgot to send work for me, they never answer my email about my work, although they say they are frequently on the net, the adviser in school, that receives all the post, is hardly at school, terrible, other than that, it's so fun, especially the second topic, the Russian Revolution.
Ancient History is a paradise.:wave:

It is hard, but i guess, you just gotta keep up, I am not that stressed yet.
I hope you all get very pleasant marks in your half yearly exams,
Cheers.

riot_girl88

HSC
Modern History is a pain, since none picked it in my shcool, and I had to do it through Sydney Distance Education High School, sometimes, they don't send me all the stuff, sometimes the stuff is late, , many times they forgot to send work for me, they never answer my email about my work, although they say they are frequently on the net, the adviser in school, that receives all the post, is hardly at school, terrible, other than that, it's so fun, especially the second topic, the Russian Revolution. (quote)

Thats sucks, hope it gets better. as 4 me im lovi modern. its the best. i wish i picked ancient ive always enjoyed it.

p.s. we have the same b'day.

milk biskit

HSC
just 2 more weeks of term 1 left and after that, 2 terms left, omg, time is too quick, i really dont like yr12 even though im getting rather high marks, but im not used to working this hard and the workload is piling up like crazy.

eng (adv)-getting like 90%
maths 2u- 95%
chem-85-90%
phys-85%
modern-90-95%
eco-90-95%

cant wait until this year is over, schoolies, :) , 4 month holiday until uni starts.

2006 HSC Subjects- Eng(Adv), Maths 2u, Chem, Phys, Modern, Eco

poolfreak

HSC
wow, milk biskit, ur doing so well atm, i did the same subjects as u, and my hsc marks were roughly the same as what ur getting right now, best of luck for hsc, in case ur wondering i got 98.55 for my uai.

Best of luck to all 2006 HSC'ers

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
poolfreak said:
wow, milk biskit, ur doing so well atm, i did the same subjects as u, and my hsc marks were roughly the same as what ur getting right now, best of luck for hsc, in case ur wondering i got 98.55 for my uai.

Best of luck to all 2006 HSC'ers
How and what are you doing may i ask?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)