how are you guys feeling for monday? (1 Viewer)

fantasia

HSC
are u guys confident?

i dont think the paper will be hard as last years. anyways good luck :)

grimreaper

HSC
Yes way more confident than I was for english\chem... I'm sorta interested to see whats in q8 this year lol (though I probably wont be able to do it)

Rorix

HSC
fine

i need to sleep more than i did before my 4u trial though (4 hours, and I wasn't studying, just couldn't sleep:()

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Rorix said:
fine

i need to sleep more than i did before my 4u trial though (4 hours, and I wasn't studying, just couldn't sleep:()
felt that for Yr 10 yearlies lol
I'm in for a rough ride =/

nit

HSC
hehe 4hours sleep? poor rorix...i had an hour and a half's sleep before my 4u trial. Again, couldn't sleep....

Rorix

HSC
i should point out it too me 30 minutes to do q1...

fortunately the other 7 questions took about 2h15m:)

fantasia

HSC
30 mins to do question 1? lol rorix you'll kill the paper for sure. everything should be alright.. i'm just not certain about question 8.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
haha i sure hope so
although it doesn't really matter that much, it's either hard for everyone or easy for everyone

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
i guess its all relative when it comes down to uai :p

fantasia

HSC
Grizzly said:
say that again...lol
i dont think the paper will be hard as last years. :D yeh it doesnt matter anyway.. like gordo says.. it will be hard for everyone or it will be easy for everyone.. although it might distinguish some of the really smart people from the dumb people.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm feeling sick with fear.

Maths is my biggest strength and i've hardly studied.

S

Shuter

It's going to be gay I've been looking at the past papers and all I can usually do is parts from questions 1 2 and 3.

....It's going to be a long day tommorow.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Shuter said:
It's going to be gay I've been looking at the past papers and all I can usually do is parts from questions 1 2 and 3.

....It's going to be a long day tommorow.
Dang I'm the same. I also feel bad becasue i'm actually >= the skill level of the rest of the class. We're going to make our school look bad.

S

Shuter

jumb said:
Dang I'm the same. I also feel bad becasue i'm actually >= the skill level of the rest of the class. We're going to make our school look bad.
Man me too, I just turned up late/not at all throughout the entire year and never learned anything. At least I've got 12 units so anything 4U gives me I can treat as a bonus.

theVirus

HSC
4 Unit MATHEMATICS?!?!?!?!!!

Well, I am confident that I will be able to get 13/15 for the first 3 questions, 10/15 for question 4, and 5/15 for Question 5, and 5 marks spread between the last questions. That gives me 59/120. A solid mark for the average student... I am CONFIDENT that I will get those marks though. So hopefully there will be some extras. I am not learning the whole course. I am only learning: Volumes, Mechanics, Integration, Graphs, Complex Numbers, Trigonometric Functions. Harder Extension 1 is crapz0r!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)