How are you spending your break? (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Mine goal is to get better at 4u over these 2 weeks
Idk if its possible but im aiming to finish complex, vectors and proofs from 3 different textbooks.
The issue is i also have. a bunch of other work due

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Mine goal is to get better at 4u over these 2 weeks
Idk if its possible but im aiming to finish complex, vectors and proofs from 3 different textbooks.
The issue is i also have. a bunch of other work due
work due in the holidays?

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Open to school and/or uni students.
Are you travelling? Doing a camp? Sleeping? Tell your thoughts here.
Programming, applying for jobs, probs playing games and watching heaps of anime, and training for the City2Surf

Interdice

HSC
Studying for MX1, Physics, Chemistry, and some practice essay writing. I'm pretty decent at math advanced(still lots to improve), but get wrecked at math extension lol.

Holidays will be spent in Melbourne. Wish I lived there. Monash is just as good at UNSW, and atar requirements are lower than UTS lol.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Studying for MX1, Physics, Chemistry, and some practice essay writing. I'm pretty decent at math advanced(still lots to improve), but get wrecked at math extension lol.

Holidays will be spent in Melbourne. Wish I lived there. Monash is just as good at UNSW, and atar requirements are lower than UTS lol.
do u like the math adv topics?
bc i hate all the stats, descriptive stuff, data analysis which is a majority of the y12 syllabus

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

God Did
HSC
Oh wow, quite fast. I was considering going in the blue wave but knowing me I'll get fascinated by the views from Heartbreak Hill and destroy my time by taking pictures lol
Yeah, trying to make it like a warmup for other races. I've heard about that though and not looking forward to it haha, maybe I'll go back there after the race ends

Interdice

HSC
do u like the math adv topics?
bc i hate all the stats, descriptive stuff, data analysis which is a majority of the y12 syllabus
We haven't studied that yet at our school. We have just finished up on advanced integral calculus. We will be starting extension integration next term very soon. Next for advanced is stats though. looking at the past hsc paper, its 40 percent calculus, and stats don't make up much of it.

And yes I LOVE math adv topics :) They're so easy, unlike extension topics which make no sense half the time. I feel so smart(even though im dumb) when I get top 3 in my class without tutoring, and only doing the past papers. Easy band 6 woo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)