How Bad is the HSC stress for you? (1 Viewer)

ihatehsc123

HSC
overall probably a 5-6
trials were a shitload worse for me! shaking to the days :(
but for some reason i dont get that for hsc. just cruising through it one by one

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
I had 5 exams in 4 days yet I wasn't particularly phased by stress. I always feel mildly stressed waiting outside the hall waiting for the exam but that's normal. I think I only felt the pressure before the Advanced English Modules section.

sam5

HSC
probably like 5 before today.
now its like 9. thanks bio :(
bio aint that bad! :)

Naa i dont stress bout the hsc. I take concern; i want to do well, but stressing doesnt help, just makes pple worry and lose concentration.

HSC
Uni Grad
Id say overall 5, during mathematics yesterday it would have been about 64-72/10 due to the fact i couldnt answer more than 10 marks with any confidence.

Stephie-Rae

HSC
Yeah it varies for me, moving between about a 4 and a 10. The main thing that's stressing me out is not feeling as prepared as i thought i would be, and the constant sinking feeling that the past 13 years of my life are going to be a complete waste because i'm not going to get into the course i want anyway.

hecheeseman

HSC
even though my exam timetable has been pretty shocking (english, sor1, english then maths, maths ext 1, french and then 2 week break for art) I am surprised how un-stressed i have been. HSC was never anything that seriously stressed me out but i thought during this time i would get a bit nervous but its all still pretty cruisy so i would say im at about a 1 atm :) :)

good luck everyone for their other exams!

Blobulator

HSC
Started off reasonably... maybe a 5 or something... Hamlet in the English Modules paper pushed things up to about a 7 (always despised that module), and then Ancient History the following Monday with little break bumped it up to an 8 or 9...

...now that Ancient History is done I'm hovering at around a 2 or 3 heh, only Extension English, Modern History (which'll probably bump it back up to maybe a 5) and then Visual Arts. The bigger hurdles have past, methinks.

Woteva636

HSC
average of about 0.5, bumping up to 1.5 for about 5minutes before each exam, i know ive put in the hard work, so im not that worried

TannouB

HSC
Honestly im not feeling the stress, i think i'm almost as ready as possible, and hsc is ovverated...

Maybe about 2 or 3/10.

English gave me the most worries, but now modern/physics is left and thats just practicing writing skills i learnt in english :D

HSC
I was kind of nervous for paper 1 and paper 2 English....from there I was pretty chill about maths and IPT.

Just got economics and I.T to go and here I am planning out how I'm going to redecorate my room and what TV to buy.. life is friggen good for me right now... 4/10 stress level (I care about the exams but not overly worried).

However I'm sure the scale will rocket up to around 9-10/10 once the Atar's come out :(

alex1992

HSC
im chillin.

0.1/10

how can u stress over the hsc?

how then, do u think u will cope later in life, we u have a job, with real deadlines and demands that must be met?

chavias

HSC
No stress at all - not confident about any exams at all, but no stress!
Normally, I would be a wreck - nerves every morning, throwing up with worry - but for once - I am not bothered! Weird!?:monkey:

JB10

HSC
im chillin.

0.1/10

how can u stress over the hsc?

how then, do u think u will cope later in life, we u have a job, with real deadlines and demands that must be met?
Exactly. There are people in selective schools crying over their math exam paper all in hopes of getting an ATAR over 99.. If they do get that ATAR, good on them - but they will never be able to cope with the demands of life and I feel sorry for them for that. At this age you need to be able to handle things without crying and becoming an emotional wreck..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)