How come the roosters are allowed to cheat? (1 Viewer)

ledzeppelin

HSC
on the warriors match, i thought they were deserved winners, and some of those tries should have been allowed, but it was the touchies, not the ref, who called the forward passes

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
At least you say those tries shouldve been awarded. Suckers to you Rorts anyway :D

Wheres Kimi?
Im here you evil slut. I havent watched the game yet so i cant say much. Until i watch it, i make no comment.

And Shut up, i didnt tease you when Sharks lost last week..i think.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Thats because I teased myself for the loss. I'm not gracious in defeat, but I can sure as hell accept it. And now we're in the 4 and your not :D

And this Schubert guy - no relation to Ian I suppose?

richz

LOOK u guys are very uninformed.. THe ffucken shit piggins got was sum bulshit some person gave him.. and you guys believe him, man some people are so naive.... IF YOU GUYS ACTUALLY READ THE NEWSPAPERS, LISTEN TO THE RADIO AND LISTEN TO THE CONTINUOUS CALL TEAM YOU WOULD FUCKEN KNOW, EVEN RAAAAAYY HADLEY, BLOCKER, BOBBY SAY THAT WHAT PIGGINS GOT WAS ALL BULSHIT. THOSE GUYS ARE THE MOST EXPERIENCED RUGBY LEAGUE CALLERS. LOOK THIS WEEKEND TUNE INTO 873 2GB AND YOU WILL LEARN SUMTHING, DONT FKEN TRSUT THE FKEN NEWSPAPERS.. Fucken hell people hate the roosters because they are jealous they made the past gfs..... Look if we didnt make the past 3 gfs we would have no haters... PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS THERE IS NO POINT IN TALKING WITH THESE ARROGANT PEOPLE

Last edited by a moderator:

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
xrtzx said:
Look if we didnt make the past 3 gfs we would have no haters... PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS THERE IS NO POINT IN TALKING WITH THESE ARROGANT PEOPLE
mate im not jealous of who, u guys rnt even in the top 8 atm, whats there 2 be jealous of???

and about the gfs, the only one u won was against the warriors, which is pretty shit considering it was a fluke they made it

personally, i hate the roosters because of your coach always whinging week after week and the bs bias of gus gould, and also because i think some of ur players are a lil overated

ps: thanks 4 hodges back, his having a gun season atm, i guess having a great coach can bring the best out of his players

richz

well, do u have to listen to gus gould??? and players overated, u think they are overated because ur jealous, like people think anasta is overated because they are jealous thats the same thing u just contradicted urself

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Its simple. We hate you because your over the cap. I created this thread way before Piggins had his outburst. The Rorters are simply over the cap. We are jealous that we cant go over the cap and you cheats can, but I suppose the fact that you're coming 10th or 11th or somewhere down there makes up for cheating eh?

ecstasy said:
EVEN RAAAAAYY HADLEY, BLOCKER, BOBBY SAY THAT WHAT PIGGINS GOT WAS ALL BULSHIT. THOSE GUYS ARE THE MOST EXPERIENCED RUGBY LEAGUE CALLERS. LOOK THIS WEEKEND TUNE INTO 873 2GB AND YOU WILL LEARN SUMTHING, DONT FKEN TRSUT THE FKEN NEWSPAPERS AND I'M GAY
Ray Hadley and Blocker roach are not the best commentators. Theyre biased piece of fucks whose children play rugby union for NSW based on their fathers reputation alone. FFS, Ray Warren is more experienced than those cats. Why do you listen to 2GB? 702 is so much more unbiased and quality. The only thing 2GB is good for is the Sportzone with Andrew Moore. They have commentry on two games a week and they suck at it.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
xrtzx said:
well, do u have to listen to gus gould??? and players overated, u think they are overated because ur jealous, like people think anasta is overated because they are jealous thats the same thing u just contradicted urself
no fool, im not jealous of you're players. i go 4 brisbane, why would i be jealous of ur players when we have gun players???

and how cant u listen 2 gould, his got an opinion on everything which always seems to be related 2 the roosters

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
damn straight 702 grandstand rugby league is the best league coverage you can find.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Yeh ABC is the best. 2GB is too biased, when I was listening to the Manly v Doggies game ( I had no other choice) Blocker was actually cheering when Manly scored. How can you take them seriously when he yells out 'wooo hooo'? Even Fulton told him to stiop being so biased. If you wanna learn something about the game listen to Warren Ryan, he knows his RL

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
i'd just like to say that i 100% agree with everything Kimi's said! :)
you read it all!? i give you credit on that...of course you would agree, not like you would say shes wrong.

i thought we were over with this thread...please dont get it started again...especially if kimi decides to do one of her replies. :D

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
lol you deserve something for commitment in searching for, reading and then necromancing this thread.....

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk said:
lol you deserve something for commitment in searching for, reading and then necromancing this thread.....
She deserves a slap over the head! I mean come on! why would you bump this stupid thread? The whole point for its existence was Bookie getting a rise out of rooster supporters, and he did that. So bumping this thread was stupid. Just like this thread is stupid.

Ohh, and bookie, I think we will be very close to breaching salary cap restrictions next year. But its disappointing knowing that we might be cheating and we still wont make the top 4 :(.... ohwell, at least we are the only team with LUKE COVELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

HSC
ok, im sorry for bumping this thread... but the fact that u all replied so quickly to it says something!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Thats what happens at BoS. People reply.

Random 87 said:
Ohh, and bookie, I think we will be very close to breaching salary cap restrictions next year. But its disappointing knowing that we might be cheating and we still wont make the top 4 .... ohwell, at least we are the only team with LUKE COVELL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, once Covell's contract expires, how will we retain him? I mean, Covell's international status will put him out of our reach. God, I'll miss Covell.

shortygb said:
you read it all!?
Shes only been here for a day. Give her a month or so. Make it a year.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
I just got a sense of deja vu about this post and i don't know why.
Was it the constant focus on COVELL!!!!!!!?

And dont worry bookie. maybe COVELL!!!!!!! will feel he wants to stay at the sharks and take a massive pay cut..... but that pay cut would probably be for over $5000000. Still, he might do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)