How da hell do u study for this subject? (1 Viewer)

neo_legion

haha well thats all well and good, but at my school, in sdd 1 3 unit, 3 2units, and 5 generals maths and i am coming first and i do 2 unit so i dunno.

TheKey

HSC
i am gonna read the whole sdd book (sams one) and then as my summary il just keep the "sydney lecture thingy" its on sdd section for downloads.

Which brings me to a question...has the syllabus for SDD changed from last year in any way?..cause the sydney lecture summary was made for 2002 HSC year.

MrMiK

im just gona keep re-writing summaries..
both sam davis textbook, excel textbook, and syllabus related.

Im not one for practicing stuff.. i cant force myself to do it. but i can write and summarise...
might make a website of it all for every subject.
somethin to keep me good like

Trobocop

Here is what i think after doing the test last year.

The only way to study is constantly revise the course, reading textbooks and doing practise and past papers.

Also a must is to study algoritms, we all hate them, but guaranteed you will have to write an algoritm, identify problems and fix them in an algoritm and either identify or write one of the sort or selection algoritms so study all of them.

jason7218972

Originally posted by enak
Lol, I swear, if general kids weren't allowed to do sdd, the scaling would be heaps better, maybe discount the 2u guys as well :p
i dont even do maths and i came first in sdd at my school and there are people in my class who do 4 unit and most do 3 unit

Paddles

Yeh I am topping my SODE class by around 40marks and I only do 2unit maths, although I must admit I USED to do 4unit maths, I had more units then i needed, but didn't want to drop any subjects, so I lowered my maths. As well as halving my workload! Oh yeh, 2unit seems like going back to pre-school after 4unit.
Go software lets get 90 and be scaled down to 9 :confused:
lol slight hyperbole, but meh

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
yay 4 general :)

n im beating a 3U... ahh.. thats nice n comforting (coming 3/5) and the 2 above me do 4U English... so i dont think it has anything to do with other subjects...

but i still wished SDD was more theory based.. scenarios get boring..

all well.. back to study

Kn1ght_M4r3

i dunno i like the scenarios n it allows them to see u really noe ur stuff.
coz we all noe we can recall stuff if we memorise it, but scenarios are better coz we apply knowledge and plus u can BS ur way through it if u n0e the basicz lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)