• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How did everyone go for their Proposal? (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lol Either way that you spell it, it's going to haunt us. Well the Viva Voce has been haunting me since I watched the '03ers' perform theres.

GuardiaN, the way the BOS works out the marks is pretty sucky, but we cant change it, so the best thing to do is rort the system. Since they've stuffed the system, we should play them at their own game.

Aussiechick

HSC
We havent even been told about doing a proposal, but there's only 3 in the class... maybe we won't have to? She's told us to get about 1/2 of our first draft done over the holidays, but no mention of a proposal

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Aussiechick, the proposal is an assessment, so yeh you will have to do it. lol It's not as bad as we make it out to be, I mean, I stressed over and it and got extremely sick, but I did really well, so it was all worth it.

Karma, I know, I know. Take one day at a time....

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by Aussiechick
We havent even been told about doing a proposal, but there's only 3 in the class... maybe we won't have to? She's told us to get about 1/2 of our first draft done over the holidays, but no mention of a proposal
damn i wish i was in such a small class
so much teacher attn and guidance.
My EE2 lessons consist of a 10 min class meeting at the start, followed by 90 minutes of LAN with other fellow bludgers, then we gotta fill in some routine form saying we've done some work this lesson :rolleyes: :p

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
we don't even do that. lol, we go before schools every wednesday, read a couple of entries from diary, then whole class says yeah, i liked the bit where he discussed his personal life etc, and then we "go off on a tandem" ( :D ) . teeheehee ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)