How distracting is MSN for you? (1 Viewer)

bonnie04

HSC
i know her. but not well.
i've spoken to her before
and we say hi if we see each other
as she's a good friend of a good friend of mine
do you know rosey? she's filo, in our grade.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
bonnie04 said:
i know her. but not well.
i've spoken to her before
and we say hi if we see each other
as she's a good friend of a good friend of mine
do you know rosey? she's filo, in our grade.
i was good friends with her in year 8 and 9, but i barely talk to her now. and sorry i don't know rosey.

Rascalous

HSC
Affirmative to most of the above. Firstly...i go on msn and no one is on so presumambly i would go off right? no miss addiction here sits here mah best friend comes on then i tak tio him till i am forced to go to bed. no school work done. everyday pulls me into the sae trap. dam annoying. once i was doing an essay for english and i hadnt started it was 9.30 then i started talking to him whilst doing it it turned into bout 11 when i finished but i couldnt say goodbye. Totally pathetic. i chatted to him for like and hour even though i was falling asleep in the chair. lol. in year 8 i was major msn addict i didnt do anywork whatsoever...i disconnected internet from my computer and idnt go on for like 3 months....helped alot.

Kezalicious

HSC
er..huh I had trouble reading the post above me. It's simple...MSN is distracting just don't sign in UNTIL you've finished your assignment. I've pulled an all nighter...had about 3 paragraphs to go...decided to sign in on MSN and took me an hour to finish the last 3 paragraphs...:mad1:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i dont get it - are you guys incapable of doing work whilst being on msn at the same time? the busy status is there for a reason and if people continue to talk to you, then tell them to piss of.
enough said.

Dragie

HSC
santaslayer said:
Appear Offline
Haha I always appear offline when studying - I can't seem to sign out...oh no it's the appear offline button for me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)