How do I download an SBS episode? (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
ZOMG i was going to look for that episode. I <3 you!

It didn't take long at all, but go here and scroll down to find the Hitler video :)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Actually Anna with Firefox you don't even need a plugin. You just pull up the page info(Should be in the menu when you right click on the page, not the flash box) then find the flash element(so file.swf) right-click and then save.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

Look at the extension .swf. Also they'll be embedded, it is the easiest way to find them. Make sure you're in the media tab as well.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
That hardly ever works, it usually only shows what contains the video (i.e. the flash player). You think any video would be ~100kB? (especially your screenshot, lol13min). Unless I am hugely mistaken here...

I have the DownloadHelper plug-in, and it only picked up the ad before the video. Once the Hitler stuff started, no other links appeared. TV websites are like that...

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
That's because when I actually pulled that up it had streamed like 5 seconds. It kept streaming while I was organising everything.

Also, not entirely sure on how to do it in Chrome.

HSC
Uni Grad
I use Realplayer for all video dls but I don't think Arcorn likes it (iirc) :p

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
That's because when I actually pulled that up it had streamed like 5 seconds. It kept streaming while I was organising everything.
So the file gets larger in the end? Weird, I'll try it some time.

Though, afaik, most Youtube videos are .flv by default. Maybe there's still some relation between them.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Damn straight Phoenix.

But yes, because it's going off the info it has at the present time. And yes but I think with the flash element you get the player as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)