How do I stop getting distracted (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
I keep getting distracted when doing assessments involving the internet. 70% is just procrastination. Its getting out of hand. I need help.

Fonzie32

HSC
Self control buddy. Nothing more you can do if you really need the internet to do your assignments.

SELF.CONTROL.!

Kymren

HSC
Get info - turn off internet - use info - Turn internet on - get more info or check anything you don't understand - repeat
This helps.
SELF CONTROL
DISCIPLINE

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
What are you getting distracted with?

Pls, your scenario isnt that bad. i was gaming in between HSC exams and spent over 800 hours playing.

Dat 95+ Atar lyf.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Try cold turkey.exe

One of my favourite programs for productivity.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
You're always going to procrastinate if you don't have an intrinsic source of motivation (or a broader fear of failing the HSC and what that will result in, which can fuel this source of motivation).

But anyway, if you can't stop yourself, try to procrastinate with doing other homework that you comparatively enjoy, so it's not completely wasted time.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
You're always going to procrastinate if you don't have an intrinsic source of motivation (or a broader fear of failing the HSC and what that will result in, which can fuel this source of motivation).

But anyway, if you can't stop yourself, try to procrastinate with doing other homework that you comparatively enjoy, so it's not completely wasted time.
Another favourite of mine, is procrasting by snaking someone else.

enoilgam

HSC
Try having dedicated free time in order to separate your study from leisure - it sounds simple but it can be quite effective.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Try to exercise some self-discipline, tell yourself that if you finish a particular part of the assignment, as a reward, you can surf on the internet for other entertainment:)

turntaker

HSC
Try to exercise some self-discipline, tell yourself that if you finish a particular part of the assignment, as a reward, you can surf on the internet for other entertainment:)
Thanks strawberries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)