• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do u pick up a mcdonalds employee? (1 Viewer)

noworldwithoutu

HSC
I want to pick up this mcdonalds employee but there's no window of opportunity, even though i have flirted with her before when she was cleaning tables, - no i didnt just randomly start talking she was disturbed by a rude customer. How do i get her number?

vroom_vroom

the crip
HSC
noworldwithoutu said:
I want to pick up this mcdonalds employee but there's no window of opportunity, even though i have flirted with her before when she was cleaning tables, - no i didnt just randomly start talking she was disturbed by a rude customer. How do i get her number?
hahahaha wat ure like 19, 20??? and you come on an internet forum asking for advice on how to pick up a 14 year old maccas chick?
even can pick up chicks, and i'm a goddamn cripple.

HSC
Either there's an influx of trolls (Or returning trolls), or the world is in real trouble when you it's time for this generation to run the show. Man, assuming you're serious, what part of this plan was it that sounded like a good idea?

xxshatteredxx

HSC
noworldwithoutu said:
wtf dude..
just play it smooth.

make a mess so she has to come clean it up lol
then talk to her and say ur sory heaps and stuff then just ask for her number and say youd like to talk to her again.

its not f**king brain sugery!

HSC
xxshatteredxx said:
wtf dude..
just play it smooth.

make a mess so she has to come clean it up lol
then talk to her and say ur sory heaps and stuff then just ask for her number and say youd like to talk to her again.

its not f**king brain sugery!
The kid is a genius, make her like you by creating more work just to get some attention, like some sort of retarded puppy that shits on the carpet because it knows people will notice it then!!!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Distract her while she's working the deep fryer, cause her to burn herself severely, then offer to drive her to the hospital. En route you can talk, and hopefully get her number.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
The kid is a genius, make her like you by creating more work just to get some attention, like some sort of retarded puppy that shits on the carpet because it knows people will notice it then!!!
i have a strange feeling that they may come across as being retarded looking..
but hey.. she's prolly lik 14-17.. and likes that shit..retarded 20 yr olds.. she might think its "cute" but thats all u might get

otherwise ask some questions, small talk.. and then ask if she wants to get coffee or say u want to talk more.. nothing worse than being a pussy... then it'll get her the impression ure "confident"..
even tho u asked this possibly serious question to a bunch of guys a) younger than u and b) on an internet forum.

also brain surgery is easier than women.. realli should try it

aj_number_10

HSC
bro
from man to man
from me to you. u gotta be smooth. u gotta tell her wh at she wants to hear. her eyes are beautifull, her hair smells like rainbows and her arms are like caterpillars. then when shes like rubbing your chest just say hey baby, maybe we should go c a movie sum time

but seriously do it soon
if she keeps seein u at maccas shes gonna think ur a freak

hondadude

HSC
N/A
noworldwithoutu said:
ahahhahaa picking up maccas employees.. wtf is the world coming to. Personally, i'd rather pick up at kings cross than a random skanky little bitch from maccas!

HSC
If she keeps seeing you at MacDonald's, she not going to think your a freak. She's going to think your a stalker!!!

Just ask her what she likes to do on the weekend and hopefully its something you like to do... then say "Well I was gunna do that too, want me to pick you up?"

Seriously - this is what a guy does at my work (Woolies) and his been banned from about five stores in the region due to the fact he likes a girl in a Woolies uniform. It's called sexual harrassment in his case!

NEVER EVER wait for her to finish work to ask her out!!!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
"I'd like a large big mac meal and your number to take away please."

hondadude

HSC
N/A
Don't be a pussy and just rock up and ask for her number mate!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Pink_Butterfly said:
Just ask her what she likes to do on the weekend and hopefully its something you like to do... then say "Well I was gunna do that too, want me to pick you up?"
yeah....that just adds weight to your stalker theory

work at maccas...it's easy to join

HSC
His being a stalker in the first place, by trying to pick her up at work!!!!

..... Maybe try them in two different conversations then....

HSC
Ask her too put some hot sauce in your big mac and flutter your eyebrows.

erin_tonkin

HSC
ok

do they give dockets at maccas
if not ask 4 one then come back like 5 mins later and say theres something wrong with my docket it doesnt have ur number on it

actually that could work for anything. fries packet. drink, burger, festy chicken nugget, sunday(maybe not) well use ur imagination
its cheesy but guarenteed a response

kaylz

HSC
make a mess in the toilet, try and get her to clean it up - then when she does you have to corner her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)