how do u react if u r rejected (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
u sulk a lot. i think if rejected there's no way a relationship will work (unless she's playing hard to get). i have an alternate bigger problem. She said:
"i really like you. ive liked you since i first saw you in my tute. im shy and it took me so long to gather up the courage to even talk to you. i was thinking of slipping you a note. something about bright eyes, because we both like them. i want nothing more right now than to kiss you. but i have a bf"
The thing between her and her bf is very complicated as well.
Right now im making up a cd for her with perfect lyrics explaining our relationship.
ive fallen for her hard.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
blackbunny said:
if chick rejects u, wat do u say, react.
You get over it, you soft cock.

Honestly, be a man and respect her decision.

blackbunny

HSC
jumb said:
You get over it, you soft cock.

Honestly, be a man and respect her decision.
wtf u bitch, sif im a soft cock, im just qurious what different ppl might think :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
blackbunny said:
wtf u bitch, sif im a soft cock, im just qurious what different ppl might think :p
You mean you're queerious?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
i hate it when you reject a guy and then they lie about ever liking you/asking you out. Don't be a coward like that.

santaslayer

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
i hate it when you reject a guy and then they lie about ever liking you/asking you out. Don't be a coward like that.
That's the same thing a female friend said to me this morning, in relation to some guy who did the exact same thing!

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
If u ask her out , just be like "oh ok thats kewl maybe another time" Dont show that ur fully cut otherwise they'll feel sorry for ya - and going out wif someone outta pitty is pretty gay

bamiyan

Lets see Agnes, if I killed the people who rejected me, I would have the blood of 23 girls on my hands.

blackbunny

HSC
bamiyan said:
Lets see Agnes, if I killed the people who rejected me, I would have the blood of 23 girls on my hands.
hahaahhahahahahaha

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bamiyan said:
so you wouldnt even wash yourself?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i don't remember the last time i got rejected... :confused: i've been with my boyfriend for quite long.

but when i got rejected before i'd sulk a little, and by the following week i'd be targeting someone else '-_- and then get rejected again...

i hate it when guys get rejected they put on an act with a million :):):):):):)s and pretend everything's alright and that they never really cared what you said. it's ok to be upset, and if you don't want to show it, then just be normal, sheesh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)