How do you feel about the HSC RIGHT NOW? (1 Viewer)

lisarhhh

HSC
It's aright, ain't you xited to start uni?
not really because all my older friends have said its harder and that they miss high school terribly :( the heads up absolutely discouraged me LOOOL

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Yesterday I swear I was playing outside with them flowers?

Memento-mori

HSC
Hate it with a passion. I find it really annoying that whenever someone talks to me, it's about the HSC. Whenever I say I'm stressed, they assume its about the HSC. I hate the social factors to the HSC the most, and even though I know that my now brilliant PhD cousin had to go to TAFE first, I would kind of find that, humiliating? And Christmas with my extended families, might as well not go and see The Hobbit or go shopping. As for the HSC exams themselves, I feel that if I put my mind to it, I can get the marks I'm aiming for. For every subject, I'll do at least a section of a past paper once a week, and build my way up. The gap between the trials and the HSC, although will be intense is exciting: Uni open days, high school graduation (finally), movies, school fetes. Aiming for 2-4 hours of study per day. Looking forward to the end of SOR II exam, so I never have to go to school again.

unLimitieDx

HSC
PUMPED TO DO THE HSC~! :D
even though my study is lacking my ranks are still maintained!
Posthsc is what continues to motivate

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
i always say to my friends hey you know 6 months today, 3 months today, 2 months today. time actually goes by so fast when things are coming up. i haven't done nearly enough study to be prepared completely for the hsc but theres lots of time and that 2 week break before to be filled with past papers :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)