How do you feel about the HSC RIGHT NOW? (1 Viewer)

lilazna55a5in

HSC
Can't wait until I finish. The thought of no more homework, exams, stress, assignments and pressure is going to be so good.

lolcakes52

HSC
So scared for the end of school, pretty sure im gonna be bawling like a baby in 6 weeks time.

esu_chan

HSC
Right now?

Seriously, I've had enough. My VA BOW is due soon (it's not even halfway done and the deadline is in two weeks), and I want to drop out so badly. Of course, the only thing that's stopping me is the fact that we're almost at the end. The only thing.

I do regret not putting in much effort last year and at the start of this year, and one thing that has constantly sucked is my similarity to a candle near an open window - I'm always burning out; something keeps igniting me every so often, but then the 'wind' (work, pressure, study etc) keeps blowing me out.

I HATE YEAR 12 SO MUCH. IT IS STUPID. >a<

blieu

HSC
Shit. I know I won't be getting the ATAR I want. I stuffed up in trials, my ranks are shit. Is it possible to still get a ~75 ATAR? I'm passing all my subjects; some are better than others but I know English will pull me down. I know I'll have to perform better in the HSC exams but would it still be possible to get a 75 ATAR if you're just passing? Would it be difficult? (Note: I'm not just passing, I'm just thinking of the worst case scenario)

iamorbid

HSC
I think it's better you guys stop with the long after-trial breaks and have them between your studies instead...because you're gonna need them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)