how do you feel.... (1 Viewer)

olay

HSC
about the HSC being right round the corner? are you about to have an anneurism? can't wait to start cos the sooner it's over, the better? about to poop your pants?

either way, GOOD LUCK GUYS. :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
im actually really motivated today i spent 9 hours in the library with a bunch of year 12s i didnt know and seeing them work hard made me want to work hard too.. after all they are the competition (though i did make friends with the people on my table and by the end we were just chatting.. but still..)
as well as getting a letter from my business teacher saying good luck.. its all good
its a bit stressful like trying to get all the content together and making sure i know all the subtitles under the titles but hopefully ill get there
good luck to everyone! you only get out what you put in :) if you get ea

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
im actually really motivated today i spent 9 hours in the library with a bunch of year 12s i didnt know and seeing them work hard made me want to work hard too.. after all they are the competition (though i did make friends with the people on my table and by the end we were just chatting.. but still..)
as well as getting a letter from my business teacher saying good luck.. its all good
its a bit stressful like trying to get all the content together and making sure i know all the subtitles under the titles but hopefully ill get there
good luck to everyone! you only get out what you put in :) if you get ea

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i dont know...
i should be studying and doing heaps of work, but im just too tired to.

im stuck on this island at the moment.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
uhhh i don't feel great.
ii haven't started studying and prob won't till next weekend.
but that's me.
just pray i get 90... or enough to get into one of my first 3 preferences.
good luck everyone!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I should be studying and writing essays like crazy but Im not desperate enough yet. I remember some 02'ers and 03'ers saying they went crazy studying in the WHOLE Stuvac perod. I also remember thinking that I would do that as well. The time has come and Im bludging. ARGH!

bubble_tea

After hectic studying since grad, I've come to realise how much I didn't know about my subjects and that I could have gotten at least 80+ in all of them if I bothered to study

seems like everyones pretty drained out after trials

= Jennifer =

HSC
kimmeh said:
i'm so drained and sick of sitting in the same spot everyday, knowing i have to re read my stuff again for the millionth time
same here! but let's hope it is worth it in the end i am finding by the time it is like 7;30pm i want to sleep but i must persist

for all those people who have not got the motivation to study yet...i dont want you to think i am being mean or anything..but what do you do for the day if not studying?

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
its bullshit , everytime i stop studying i feel like i havent done enough

olay

HSC
i think i'm feeling a mix of what all u guys are feeling. :S i feel like i'm not doing enough cos theres so much more to do, but at the same time i am so drained and sick of studying. :S most of u sound like ur still putting in some grunt even if you don't want to... i think i'm in that situation too. LETS KEEP GOING. its gotta pay off some how, dammit.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Im sure after the exams we'll be saying we were hard core the whole time.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'm feeling great about the HSC, if I can get equal to my trial marks in everything but 4u (CSSA 4u is a hard paper) I'll be a very happy man:)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
withoutaface said:
I'm feeling great about the HSC, if I can get equal to my trial marks in everything but 4u (CSSA 4u is a hard paper) I'll be a very happy man:)
gggggggggggrrrrrrr @ waffy.

neuro_logik

HSC
I'm scared, i need to get a UAI of 75+ to get into UOW, ive been working my ass off since saturday last week, i hope i do well. I really need to improve my mathematics mark :( ive been doing like 3hrs of maths a day its sorta improving ican get questions 1-8 with minimal issues i just make stupid mistakes :(

GOODLUCK EVERYONE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)