How do you get a girl to like you? (1 Viewer)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
You have GOT to be kidding me...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
dammit, people actually started giving real answers :/

zerzillia

this is quite hard.
i don't think you can get a girl to like you as such but if you know she doesn't like you, it's no use trying, in my opinion.
however, if you don't know whether she is interested in you, you can always try.
make you self apparent to her, so she might notice you. i guess the best way is to hang around her but shy people (like me) wouldn't make this obvious. if she is somewhat intelligent, she would understand all your efforts one day. i am not saying she will then pounce on you and say "OMFG!? WHERE WERE YOU FOR THE LAST 10YRS!!ONE1!"
she would probably consider you in a boyfriend/girlfriend sort of way, but it is up to her in the end whether she likes you.

i am not sure if i am all that helpful, but these are my observations and my 2 cents....

good luck! (if you're trying to get a girl to like you)

berry580

HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
i recommend that u dont try and make a girl like you, just find a girl that has mutual feelings.
Yes, totally agreed.
It'll foolish for you to think and can make someone to love you.
this is quite hard.
i don't think you can get a girl to like you as such but if you know she doesn't like you, it's no use trying, in my opinion.
however, if you don't know whether she is interested in you, you can always try.
Well thank you for telling us, your only 5yrs late (for me).

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
alright you want advice? you got it.

1. If this girl considers you a "friend" then it's game over. You aint getting any unless shes REALLY drunk. Nothing you can do about it.
2. Don't talk to her every chance you get, it makes you look desperate. Don't drool everytime a pair of breasts walks past.
3. Have an aura of confidence, but do not be a jackass. It's a thin line, you can only find it with trial and error.
4. Be well groomed. Taking care of your body never hurt.
5. Go to a gym/start exercising. This applies if you're underweight or overweight.

This is all i can think about for the moment. Gl with it dispite the idiotic thread.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
tell her parents and the rest of her family repeatedly or just ask her dad for HER hand in marraige, she might not end up liking you, but after a decade of marraige...she might

melbieborn.gurl

Jago said:
alright you want advice? you got it.

1. If this girl considers you a "friend" then it's game over. You aint getting any unless shes REALLY drunk. Nothing you can do about it.
2. Don't talk to her every chance you get, it makes you look desperate. Don't drool everytime a pair of breasts walks past.
3. Have an aura of confidence, but do not be a jackass. It's a thin line, you can only find it with trial and error.
4. Be well groomed. Taking care of your body never hurt.
5. Go to a gym/start exercising. This applies if you're underweight or overweight.

This is all i can think about for the moment. Gl with it dispite the idiotic thread.
i personally dont agree with #1. everything starts off as a friendship. friendship means that you already know each other, get on well with each other and trust each other etc. ive personally fallen for friends before so give it a chance, flirt a little, see if she responds

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
well you must be one cool friend. Good for you. Chances are most people wouldn't date their friends. Besides people are too afraid to "ruin their friendship".

P.S. can i be your friend?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i think it comes naturally, doesnt matter how hard you try.
if there is nothing then there is nothing there.

berry580

HSC
amoz_lilo said:
tell her parents and the rest of her family repeatedly or just ask her dad for HER hand in marraige, she might not end up liking you, but after a decade of marraige...she might
Well your avatar suits you well- Just as outdate. :D
i personally dont agree with #1. everything starts off as a friendship. friendship means that you already know each other, get on well with each other and trust each other etc. ive personally fallen for friends before so give it a chance, flirt a little, see if she responds
Agreed.

Love is pretty much based on trust, and trust comes from knowledge of each other. So you might as well try to know as much thing about the girl you like during your temporary friendship (hopefully) as possible.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
It's very easy...

1. Alcohol

if that doesn't work this is what you do:

NOTHING

and then you wait - until a girl that does like you comes along!

Problem solved.

The other solution is to ring her constantly, send her flowers 3 times a day, stalk her, rock up to her house randomly, stalk her parents and siblings and if all else fails (and she takes out an AVO after all the harassment, stalking and threatened violence) you can bury her in a shallow grave in your backyard so you can get laid anytime you want.

twiddla

YOU CANNOT MAKE A GIRL LIKE YOU - but they'll usually drop hints if they do - like the last person i was with basically started discussing relationships and stuff and said "guys shld always make the first move" (cue my entry)

However if ur really keen on a girl the best way is to show interest in her as a person - be able to make good discussion with her on topics she's interested in and be informed enough to discuss something interesting- opening up yourself will usually help as well - you must make them feel comfortable around u

olay

HSC
i swear u CAN make ppl fall for you. it's like this weird mode u go into. maybe its only a chicks thing... :S does anyone else know what i'm talking about ????

and no, i'm not talking about sexing things up.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i think i do, i think ive perfected it into an artform. my problem lies in my hidious appearance which scares them away after the rohypnol wears off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)