How do you get a girl to like you? (2 Viewers)

ioniser

HSC
this may sound wrong to you guys but you cant be a wussy and get a grll,sucking up to her,being nice,ass kissing,getting gifts wont get you very far either

To get a grl u actually have to be a bit of an ass but in a funny way,like tease her in stead of being nice.(i mean how many of you guys have tried being nice to a chick and then u onli happen to c her slip away from you and just watch the jackass dickheads get the chick).Yep thats it u got a be dickhead but in a funny way so as not to hurt her.the chick will notice you differently from the other 100 guys shes sees trying to hit on her , it makes your personality attractive and thus like you9have you ever heard a chick say i want a guy wif personality)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ioniser said:
this may sound wrong to you guys but you cant be a wussy and get a grll,sucking up to her,being nice,ass kissing,getting gifts wont get you very far either

To get a grl u actually have to be a bit of an ass but in a funny way,like tease her in stead of being nice.(i mean how many of you guys have tried being nice to a chick and then u onli happen to c her slip away from you and just watch the jackass dickheads get the chick).Yep thats it u got a be dickhead but in a funny way so as not to hurt her.the chick will notice you differently from the other 100 guys shes sees trying to hit on her , it makes your personality attractive and thus like you9have you ever heard a chick say i want a guy wif personality)
None of that would get you anywhere if you're stepping outside your own personality. You can't keep pretending to be someone you're not.

From a girl's perspective - what would attract me is a guy who is comfortable being himself around me, who cares about me, who flirts moderately and who has stacks of brains. :rolleyes:

ioniser

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
None of that would get you anywhere if you're stepping outside your own personality. You can't keep pretending to be someone you're not.

From a girl's perspective - what would attract me is a guy who is comfortable being himself around me, who cares about me, who flirts moderately and who has stacks of brains. :rolleyes:

kool so you would go einstein ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,dam his brains are hot

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ioniser said:
kool so you would go einstein ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,dam his brains are hot
Like, totally.

I should sig you as Exhibition A: A man with no sophistication or intelligence.

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Hah.

I've only been sigged once.

FUCK!

But still good. <3 Alex London.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ioniser said:
ha, random enough it works.

And, id go his brains as well, i bet theyd be all mushy!

googooloo

HSC
You must be yourself, and if you do the right girl will come to you, and you will gravitate towards one another, no need for beign an ass or anythign if you are then you are, but if you're sweet and homely then you are, so be it, it was how you were made so do not deny it.

HSC
N/A
Rayanaldo said:
I've heard this question been asked a fair bit over the years.

So, how do you get a girl to like you?

u can't
she either does or doesn't. if u r srs have u tried asking her?

Genesys

HSC
blackmagic12005 said:
u can't
she either does or doesn't. if u r srs have u tried asking her?
exactly...you can't force it, otherwise it's just not worth it. If she can't accept you for who you are when you are around her then she's not worth all the trouble.

pustles

HSC
Talk to her, find something in common. Offer nice insights. Don't be a jerk.

kekeheaven

HSC
This is my secret technique. What u need is 2 friends dressed as rapers. and whenever u see the girl u like alone, and also preferably at night, u set ur friends to fake rape her 5 seconds after taht u jump in the picture and fake bash ur friends and save her WALAO !!!!! SHES ALL URS

dora_18

HSC
HAHAH!
i actually got a cramp from laughing..you crack me up brogan

dora_18

HSC
dont think so, but whos going to be fucked looking 24pages back:p

awesome idea though

PatG

HSC
Soz. I guess next time I should read through the whole 24 pages to make sure I don't repeat post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)