How do you like your Weet-Bix? (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Personally, I like them really mushy and soggy to the point where it's almost like a slurry.

Usually, I add bananas to it but I'm more than happy to have them plain with just milk.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I slice up banana and add them at the bottom of the plate.

Then put the Weet-Bix on top and have them just soaked enough so that they don't crunch on every bite.

I add a bit of milk periodically when some spots are crunchy.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
That sounds kind of gross - sorry. I like mine with skim milk, soggy on the outside but crispy on the inside. I don't mind it with bananas either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

HSC '15- ATAR Goal: 90+

shortnsweet

HSC
I like them rather soggy as well but not too much. I usually put 2 weet bix and then mush in a couple of mcdonalds cookies lol

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Personally, I like them really mushy and soggy to the point where it's almost like a slurry.

Usually, I add bananas to it but I'm more than happy to have them plain with just milk.
lol i hate it when it gets like that and i add extra milk to make it less slurry-like

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
Soggy, slightly crunchy. Forest berries mini weetbix <3

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
in the bin. they are not fit for human consumption

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Lol wow... Now I feel bad.

(usually have 10)
lol wat. 10 would do me for 2 days: legit.

Preliminary HSC '14- Subjects: 2U Maths, Adv. English, Business Studies, Legal Studies,
Economics, Agriculture.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
... O.O how is that even possible
I know right? 2 is a fair amount already lol

Economics, Agriculture.

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
What a random question...

Um, I'd say 2 weeties with milk & 2tsp sugar ---> warmed up in microwave for 45 seconds.

Also, what are the most weetbix you've ever eaten??

flashtrick

Gap year? If only...
HSC
I always pour milk into the bowl, then add a weetbix one-by-one as I eat them. Maintains maximum crunch and reduces the dreaded sogginess.

I have oatmeal in the morning, but if I'm ever hungry and too lazy to cook/heat things up, I just eat weetbix.

Apparently it has an alarming amount of sodium... so now I'm wary of eating them cause I eat like 5-6 of them for each bowl of milk I have.

Oatmeal>Weetbix>All other cereals

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
I always pour milk into the bowl, then add a weetbix one-by-one as I eat them. Maintains maximum crunch and reduces the dreaded sogginess.

I have oatmeal in the morning, but if I'm ever hungry and too lazy to cook/heat things up, I just eat weetbix.

Apparently it has an alarming amount of sodium... so now I'm wary of eating them cause I eat like 5-6 of them for each bowl of milk I have.

Oatmeal>Weetbix>All other cereals
I should try that method for my weebix.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
What a random question...

Um, I'd say 2 weeties with milk & 2tsp sugar ---> warmed up in microwave for 45 seconds.

Also, what are the most weetbix you've ever eaten??
Weet-Bix and sugar???

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Also, 16. But I felt that it was moreso the sheer amount of milk (to make it soggy) that made me full, moreso than the actual weetbix.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Weet-Bix and sugar???

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Also, 16. But I felt that it was moreso the sheer amount of milk (to make it soggy) that made me full, moreso than the actual weetbix.
3 hours before my soccer matches I have 6 with a banana sliced up or 8 without a banana.

But on other days sometimes one less than that will do.

And most I have ever had was 12 I think. When I was a kid one day I decided to have no milk with them and that lack of milk tripled my amount back then (I used to have only 4 back then).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)