How do you motivate yourself to study? (1 Viewer)

josh_rugby

HSC
I have 2 more Half Yearly exams and I'm really just procrastinating because I lack the motivation to study. How do you motivate yourself to study?

tai-

HSC
N/A
Because i need to beat this ponytailed fag at my school.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Recall the awful feeling of doing badly and knowing it was preventable and avoid it at all cost.
^ this. it sucks that you get a bad mark but it certains motivates you to improve.

eat_well

HSC
Thinking of sitting in the actual exam, knowing that I read something about it already but not being able to recall what it was because I gave up.
There's also that youtube video "how bad do you want it?" that motivates me. You're already in pain. You're already suffering. Don't quit, get a reward out of it.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
To use a meme that was popular here in 2010:

Study, or:

ipab

HSC
Baha UWS gives 10 bonus points for living nearby

Lemonlime

HSC
I know how you feel man, it's an awful feeling to tbh and frankly I'm still working on the problem myself. It's just so fcking hard, I always get depressed thinking about school and how I feel like an ultimate failure. ALL. THE. TIME. But I'm still trying to motivate myself by limiting distractions (still hard to overlook them) and talking to my dad about it who's my best friend.

purpletree

HSC
i feel so unmotivated to study for my half yearlies.............

delian

HSC
N/A
It's good to have a goal or aim. e.g. what result/outcome would you like in the future. Dwell on the satisfaction you'd get if you achieved it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)