How do you relieve stress from school and relax during HSC? (1 Viewer)

simadine1

HSC
I know this may sound a little weird, but i can find cleaning my room really well (vacuuming etc) can be really good for stress.

i don't know about you but my room is not always very neat so when i take the time to clean it: yeah it's hard and boring to start off with but the finished result makes me think "ahh.."

HSC
Uni Grad
I know this may sound a little weird, but i can find cleaning my room really well (vacuuming etc) can be really good for stress.

i don't know about you but my room is not always very neat so when i take the time to clean it: yeah it's hard and boring to start off with but the finished result makes me think "ahh.."
omgosh!!!

i always have to clean my room before i study

i thought i was a weirdo

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Sex.
If someone has already said it I'm sorry, cbf reading whole thread.

hayabusaboston

HSC
I think fap means to enjoy the company of oneself when a member of the opposite sex is missing. That I would agree is a good stress reliever, MASSIVE dopamine rush, kills off stress really well. Also strawberries, chocolate, chillies and sports.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Yay I got it hehe. Dopamine is the chemical in your brain that is released when you do something pleasureable, it blocks out the effects of cortisol, promotes the formation of happy memories, and generally makes you love life.

elbatiolpxeho

HSC
Yay I got it hehe. Dopamine is the chemical in your brain that is released when you do something pleasureable, it blocks out the effects of cortisol, promotes the formation of happy memories, and generally makes you love life.
oh why didn't i think of that

i've been smoking much more recently because nicotine releases dopamine :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Not exactly healthy >.<
Yes it is. Smoking is the best.
Having a quick ciggy before my maths half yearly made me come first.
Planning on smoking before all of my HSC exams.

elbatiolpxeho

HSC
Yes it is. Smoking is the best.
Having a quick ciggy before my maths half yearly made me come first.
Planning on smoking before all of my HSC exams.
this!!!!!

f33ls so fucking good when i'm having a shit study day

alstah

HSC
Uni Grad
I go for a 2km run on weekdays, 5km on weekends/holidays or a bike ride. I like the fresh air and it keeps me fit too, this is what keeps me relaxed :)

I also continue doing the things I enjoy, going out with my friends once in a while, watching movies and my favourite TV shows. Everything in moderation keeps you relaxed. I think you shouldn't give up the things you enjoy, just have the right balance.

TomTom123

HSC
go to and gym it relieves alot of stress probably too much...
I started in year 11 and haven't stopped even during these holidays im probably only going to get an atar of 80 because of this.
I most likely wont make uts and have to go uws parra 1hour30min train ride from Hurstiville ftw and back = 3hrs atleast Ill have lots of time to study

plus side is got a good bod for post hsc which is prettymuch useless towards my academic life xcept for defending myself against wogs and fobs when catching public transportation

and I forgot to mention chikkiebabes? trollface.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)