How do you Study? (1 Viewer)

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
How many hours did everyone spend on studying general?

I spent too much time on other subjects, I barely did any studyin in general maths. The last time I studied for general maths was during the trials. The exam is in two days.........................................

E

Effekt

How many hours did everyone spend on studying general?

I spent too much time on other subjects, I barely did any studyin in general maths. The last time I studied for general maths was during the trials. The exam is in two days.........................................
I have the same issue, i have good overall knowledge of general maths so i'm just going through past papers and doing every question i possibly can if i get stuck on one go revise the work then go from there.

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
I have the same issue, i have good overall knowledge of general maths so i'm just going through past papers and doing every question i possibly can if i get stuck on one go revise the work then go from there.
Good idea, I think im going to do that. At least I won't feel as guilty tomorrow as I will know I did put in some sort of effort.

R

rs4you

when I reading the book I need listen to the music
I think it can help me concentrate!!
so I suggest you to have a try!1
at least It make feel very well

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
www.mathsonline.com.au has online lessons for all topics, both preliminary and HSC for general, 2U, 3U, 4U with a wide range of revision questions. You can sign up for a low price or free in some NSW schools.

Babette

HSC
Online lessons and tutorials are good.
And if I need to revise or make an exam preparation, I like to cooperate with mates using this app:
http://wikislide.org/

si2136

HSC
N/A
I tend to study the textbook and recite what it actually means later on and do some questions. I would check the answers to know I would be on the correct track and get further explanation from teachers and tutors if needed.

mvkarry

HSC
Maths is all about practice. The more you practice the more you know. Often referring back to previous test papers or sample test papers is a good idea and I used to do that a lot in high school which helped me get reasonably good marks. Although there are a number of sites which give you tons of practice test I would the below particularly useful.

Some are paid sites but a lot of practice test papers are for free

http://au.ixl.com/math
grade5maths
selectiveschoolexam

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)