• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how do you tell a guy you like them (1 Viewer)

SuPeR BiTcH

HSC
lol man u read way to much into it... as if that contraticted with wat helsie was saying, i clearly stated that yes we go through alot of shit, why can u guys go through something in their lives other then sport injury lol... hence the "its not like they have much to put up with" which means the same things as helen was saying "now, girls through alot", as in guys have less to worry about the girls... and i didnt say that asking a girl out wasnt a big deal, thats why i said it can b daunting and many "fear rejection"... so dont u come changing my words around mister.... so therefore i strong agree with wat helsie was saying, u do not change customesthat said that have been always followed, leave things the way they are...stop making things to a big drama...
have a great night mwa
go the good all days :D
if u over analys this u have nuffin betta 2 do.... get over it or bring for a new topic

litany

Helpfool
HSC
SuPeR BiTcH said:
lol man u read way to much into it... as if that contraticted with wat helsie was saying, i clearly stated that yes we go through alot of shit, why can u guys go through something in their lives other then sport injury lol... hence the "its not like they have much to put up with" which means the same things as helen was saying "now, girls through alot", as in guys have less to worry about the girls... and i didnt say that asking a girl out wasnt a big deal, thats why i said it can b daunting and many "fear rejection"... so dont u come changing my words around mister.... so therefore i strong agree with wat helsie was saying, u do not change customesthat said that have been always followed, leave things the way they are...stop making things to a big drama...
have a great night mwa
go the good all days :D
if u over analys this u have nuffin betta 2 do.... get over it or bring for a new topic
It's hilarious because I changed nothing. If anything, it was probably a result of your incoherent posts rather then my supposed "attempts" at changing your words around.

Read your own post again.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Lainee said:
Face starts burning up at 2m distance, v. bad.
I hate the face burning up/blushing thing, that sometimes happens to me:eek:

HSC
SuperBitch and Helsie: you seem to be operating under the assumption that because girls "go through a lot of shit" that therefore, conversely, guys do not.
I beg to differ, guys are given the ultimate "burden" (as the process of forming a relationship now seems to be) and that is the navigation of the emtional minefield that is a woman.
What you fail to understand is that it is the numerous physical problems that you have so vehemently bemoaned cause numerous and continual emotional changes. In the establishing of a relationship and throughout its course it is not only women that must deal with these problems but men too (at least if its a meaningful relationship) and as such, whilst you are the sole bearer of these particular physical burdens, we (ideally), share the emotional burden.

Thus, the lesson to be learnt here is that we should really stop trying to perpetuate this separation between the sexes and realise that we both need each other and therefore engage in as much relations with each other as is humanly possible.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
I think I sucked one of kathelle's tits

dongypro

HSC
alic said:
im havin a bit of trouble tellin the guy i like that i like him as i dnt know if he likes me so how do you tell sum one that you like them??????????:wave:
say "do u feel the same way baby?" how bout it .. then squeeze his ass

niteshade1312

HSC
I did it on the weekend and said "I like you"... Just got to hope it doesn't backfire that's all.

At least I found he liked me.. keyword: liked not still likes... :(:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)