How do you think you did? (1 Viewer)

rong

i learnt all the research technique ..exam preparation..stress management things like that tooo~~~~~~oh well...

Celestgirl

Smoothies
HSC
huxxx, esl sucks

i didn't think i did well in this exam, in the first paper, i couldn't finish my speech and somehow my essay doesn't have a conclusion that is cogent enough to retell the statement, i miss it..... may be because i was overdoing the essay

in the second paper, the question of the dialogue gives a sense of ambiguity, *_*, i mean, what is a perception and change the world?, so i just write about how the dialogue can give our perception of the personality and the context of the dialogue.. just general stuff....

then it comes to the second question about the text type.... |0|, how could they make a question that i never even remember about. i studied about study skills, (note taking, time management, etc....) i tried to memorize it by heart, it never conjures up in my mind that this type of question will come out. then i also never know about informational sheet, (what's tat, watta).

the listening is quite easy, i mean the voice is clear and the speaker conveys the idea with slow pace, i guess it's pretty easy.....

humphh.. i have no idea about esl.... let's just forget it

falltopieces

HSC
I don't really like the topic question in the 1st section of Paper 2. I'm doing a film as an extra text and I find it hard to talk about the language. So I just wrote about the dialogue in that film and characterisation -_-!
Damn!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)