• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do you work at home (for ppl with siblings) (1 Viewer)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by aud
Cherrybrook is so as bad as WPH, at least you have places to go to~! Except you put your WPH Sports Club ten metres inside the Cherrybrook boundary :p

lol so true hahah i love it how in cherrybook you got that sign, and someoen scratched out the letters so it says "cherrybrock"
me and my friends call it cherrybrock now

wph is so a hole! we dont have ANYTHING we got a BP and a tiny shoppign village...which isnt even on my side of wph! lol cherrybrook has 2 schools! woah! hehehe but i know how u feel...cherrybook being far from everything..we not so much far but not easily accesible...like buses that go to cherrybrook and my area of wph only come once every hour! :( grrrr! damn buses! anyhoo
u knw mrs mcgeachie and miss black? heheh they're cool teachers we stole off u :p

aud

HSC
Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
lol so true hahah i love it how in cherrybook you got that sign, and someoen scratched out the letters so it says "cherrybrock"
me and my friends call it cherrybrock now

wph is so a hole! we dont have ANYTHING we got a BP and a tiny shoppign village...which isnt even on my side of wph! lol cherrybrook has 2 schools! woah! hehehe but i know how u feel...cherrybook being far from everything..we not so much far but not easily accesible...like buses that go to cherrybrook and my area of wph only come once every hour! :( grrrr! damn buses! anyhoo
u knw mrs mcgeachie and miss black? heheh they're cool teachers we stole off u :p
I know - it's like, welcome to Cherrybrock - then you drive for another few secs and are greeted with WPH Sports Club... :D

Nah, Cherrybrook has 3 schools... :D CTHS, JPPS and CPS... then if you count Oakhill as part of Cherrybrook (which it's not, but you could), there's also Oakhill Primary and College too :D

You stole Mrs McGeachie~!! She was the best Geo teacher we had... all our good teachers go - anyone from CTHS can confirm this... :( I don't remember Miss Black though... what sub does she teach?

olay

HSC
LOL aye leave west penno and cherrybrook alone :D LOL penno library isn't that far from cherrybrook. i live in chezza too and i go to penno and hornsby library bout once a wk. i like change in surroundings. plus i go there for my study buddy sessions.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by aud
I know - it's like, welcome to Cherrybrock - then you drive for another few secs and are greeted with WPH Sports Club... :D

Nah, Cherrybrook has 3 schools... :D CTHS, JPPS and CPS... then if you count Oakhill as part of Cherrybrook (which it's not, but you could), there's also Oakhill Primary and College too :D

You stole Mrs McGeachie~!! She was the best Geo teacher we had... all our good teachers go - anyone from CTHS can confirm this... :( I don't remember Miss Black though... what sub does she teach?
i think 'cherrybrock' is cool...excewpt i always get lost there...all the streets look the same :(

yeah lol i know some ppl from chezza, who have allready complained about the good teachers going...Miss black left some time ago...she came to my school in yr 9. She taught business studies, geography etc - social science..but she left our school this year.

hey you know ur captain sam's mum teachers legal at my school, cept she isn't my teacher

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by aud
But then I start singing... and don't focus...
As if singing and working cant be in harmony

aud

HSC
Originally posted by olay
LOL aye leave west penno and cherrybrook alone :D LOL penno library isn't that far from cherrybrook. i live in chezza too and i go to penno and hornsby library bout once a wk. i like change in surroundings. plus i go there for my study buddy sessions.
You live in Cherrybrook? Whereabouts, and why do you go to Penno if you're in Cherrybrook?

Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
i think 'cherrybrock' is cool...excewpt i always get lost there...all the streets look the same :(

yeah lol i know some ppl from chezza, who have allready complained about the good teachers going...Miss black left some time ago...she came to my school in yr 9. She taught business studies, geography etc - social science..but she left our school this year.

hey you know ur captain sam's mum teachers legal at my school, cept she isn't my teacher
I barely know any of the backstreets of Cherrybrook, there's so many trees and houses and yea, they do look all the same :D You go to Cheltenham then? Sam lives three doors away from me and I've known him for so long... but his mum gives other people from my school Legal tuition - and he's ranked third in Legal, so something must be paying off :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)