How do you write chemistry notes? (1 Viewer)

MzRobinHood97

HSC
Hello, I'm just confused to how I should do that. I made a thread though I'm wondering in this, how you write them. Just for a starter. Thanks guys!

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
with my pen :/

hahah jks umm using several resources, my main ones are ahmad shah's notes, jacaranda chem and conq chem. Just go by the syllabus dot points and don't miss any dot point. For reference you can use like easy chem and other websites.

HSC
You don't, you use other peoples notes (a wide variety), compare what they've written, collate your own notes which are superior and beastly.

zhertec

HSC
I was gonna make a joke but enigma already stole the light lol, anyways the best way is to structure your notes around your syllabus. In every HSC student's eyes Syllabus>>>>>>>>>>The holy bible (except for english, yea that syllabus is pretty much toilet paper for seventhroot). And make sure to write notes on the "students learn to" part cause that is where the majority of the pracs and extended responses come from. Essentially answer every syllabus dot point in depth, and you should be fine (don't be scared to add extra info in your notes if it helps you to understand concepts etc more easily.

photastic

HSC
Notes are a waste of time. Just rote and memorise sample answers from every type of question.

fatima96

HSC
Notes helped me consolidate my info, I highly suggest you have a look at the Student's guide, and several textbooks and summarise info from all into one :) seriously student's guide is the best, saved my life this year.
Also constantly doing papers and calculation questions will put you ahead of others, as well as adding in sample answers into your notes!! What I do is after I've written my notes for a module, I leave 10 blank pages which I use to write extra information through the year as I go along I may have missed out on, as well as adding in extra info from sample answers for that module, which I've found really effective.
Good luck, chem is a gr8 subject and if you work consistently you'll be rewarded :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)