How have the exams screwed you over physically? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
And by exams, I do mean studying as well.

I know eyesight is often one of the first things to go. I think I'm pretty lucky in that respect, I reckon it's still 20/20 but can tell the eyes aren't quite as good as they used to be (but that could be from long hours of playing WoW?). The other thing is my back :( Long hours typing = screwed up posture = inflammation of back again :'(

Can't wait till all of this is over!

psnr24

HSC
Ha, I'm fine. :). Might be the total lack of studying.. that helps, a lot. Should try that for the end of years!

HSC
N/A
Ok, so the HSCer is having no issues with mq exams. Good to know.

Any opinions from actual uni students?

ALLLICE

HSC
lol at the 07er...

My eating and sleeping patterns (as screwy as they were before) have been completely destroyed. I just don't have time to sleep!! And let's not get started on that horrible sick-in-the-stomach feeling I get when I think about how much work I still have to do :p haha crap.

HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
My eating and sleeping patterns (as screwy as they were before) have been completely destroyed. I just don't have time to sleep!! And let's not get started on that horrible sick-in-the-stomach feeling I get when I think about how much work I still have to do :p haha crap.
:( for the sick-in-the-stomach feeling. I know what you mean.

I always tend to get weird stomach cramps in times of stress... it is le suck. Let's not mention all the overeating of comfort foods during exam time, as well >.<

iwannarock

HSC
trolloutaface said:
are you serious?? :rofl: :rofl:
yep.

it always happens during assignment time.

my sleeping pattern gets so fucked from all nighters that it doesn't know day from night.

this is like 11am to me.

HSC
N/A
trolloutaface said:
yes, I've gotten thinner :S
Thinner? What's that? :p

And sympathies to iwannarock for his screwed up body clock. I hope you're not having to work during this exam time, mate... :/

T

trolloutaface

glitterfairy said:
Thinner? What's that? :p
I've lost heaps of weight :'(

iwannarock said:
yep.

it always happens during assignment time.

my sleeping pattern gets so fucked from all nighters that it doesn't know day from night.

this is like 11am to me.
holy shit I thought u were exaggerating or something :eek:

oh but I guess it's not that bad since it was an all nighter..

HSC
N/A
trolloutaface said:
I've lost heaps of weight :'(
oh are you one of those lucky people whose metabolism goes into overdrive when stressed? :eek:

Although I guess any stress-related body change isn't cool, so hugs for you and hope things get better soon. :(

T

trolloutaface

glitterfairy said:
oh are you one of those lucky people whose metabolism goes into overdrive when stressed? :eek:

Although I guess any stress-related body change isn't cool, so hugs for you and hope things get better soon. :(
lol do you think that's a good thing? :p

I don't want to be too thin, but whenever I stress a lot and don't eat much (due to stress), I lose heaps of weight.

glitterfairy said:
The other thing is my back :( Long hours typing = screwed up posture = inflammation of back again :'(
aww, I know what you mean.

you should take like 10 minute breaks and just walk around the house or something :p

HSC
N/A
trolloutaface said:
lol do you think that's a good thing? :p

I don't want to be too thin, but whenever I stress a lot and don't eat much (due to stress), I lose heaps of weight.

aww, I know what you mean.

you should take like 10 minute breaks and just walk around the house or something :p
I've got a friend who is like you. My jealousy argument is that it's easier to put on weight than it is to lose it, although the grass is always greener on the other side and aforementioned friend complains constantly about how she wishes she had more curves etc. I wish we could trade body fat sometimes! hahaha

Will try the walking thing. When it's not so cold outside of this room ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:
i just woke up like 20mins ago.

enough said.

:santa:
Morning fellow insomniac/night walker/sleepless zombie person!

Though, thats not really limited to exam times anymore rofl

iwannarock

HSC
AsyLum said:
Morning fellow insomniac/night walker/sleepless zombie person!

Though, thats not really limited to exam times anymore rofl
i used my assignment as an excuse to make it seem normal.

when really......im practically a nightwalker a lot of the time anyway when i think about it.

:santa:

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
It's really hard not to fall asleep whilst studying.. especially during this cold weather!!!! but i'm still so sleeeepyyy and my back hurts and blehh i feel like crap.

iwannarock

HSC
fernando said:
It's really hard not to fall asleep whilst studying.. especially during this cold weather!!!! but i'm still so sleeeepyyy and my back hurts and blehh i feel like crap.
as soon as you decide its a good idea to start doing your reading in bed........oh boy.............its lights out.

LIGHTS OUT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aatjerFCRP8

HSC
N/A
haha yeah, morning everyone!

I just had some breakfast... if I can drag myself through the rest of my story I'll make myself a cup-o-soup before starting on the statement. Sigheth.

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
lol i'd say WoW is the ultimate killer. i used to play it all the time and i was always tired.

since i quit WoW, i work 5 days a week and do 2 subjects in uni and not feel as bad as playing WoW.

so yeah, WoW is the ultimate killer :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)