• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how is ext. 1 ? help ! (3 Viewers)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
LottoX said:
I feel something missing.

AH! A whole post without "ii", =], >.<, etc.
LOL ! .. ahaha .. well you did miss the ><" @ the end .. ^^ but yesss .. ahah .. XD

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
hmm .. so your saying almost anybody could do 3u maths, but it just depends on their effort ? is 3u maths very time consuming ? do people find it more of a priority than the other subjects ?

& yes you are very smart ! ><"
Well, you've got to be relatively good at maths as well :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
sle3pe3bumz said:
& when people say they study like 3 hrs/day does that also incl. just hw ? or it just is the hw ? LOL ? its just been on my mind a few times .. ahaha .. thanks guys ^^
I would say it includes the homework, but I would only believe this is the case for any maths study. Doing (homework) questions automatically gives you practice but that doesn't mean that you can't do past papers as well to make up for the rest of your "study" time. ;)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Riviet said:
I would say it includes the homework, but I would only believe this is the case for any maths study. Doing (homework) questions automatically gives you practice but that doesn't mean that you can't do past papers as well to make up for the rest of your "study" time. ;)
LOLS .. ahaha .. oh .. okaaay thenn .. is that so called 3hrs for ONE SUBJECT !? .. ARE YOU SERIOUS ?! ><" godddd .. ><" .. this sucks !

Riviet

HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
1 4 unit HSC is 3 hours...
Nah, she's probably not doing 4 unit (according to a previous post of hers).

You probably won't be spending that long every night with maths. I reckon 1-2 hours of solid study/work devoted to maths a night is good enough over the course of the year.

P

pLuvia

Riviet said:
Nah, she's probably not doing 4 unit (according to a previous post of hers).

You probably won't be spending that long every night with maths. I reckon 1-2 hours of solid study/work devoted to maths a night is good enough over the course of the year.
Still 1 2 unit HSC is 3 hours too ;)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
oh dammnnnn .. the hsc is gona be hell isnt it ? ><" by any chance does english involve as much study as well ? .. ii hate english so much .. = ="

P

pLuvia

sle3pe3bumz said:
oh dammnnnn .. the hsc is gona be hell isnt it ? ><" by any chance does english involve as much study as well ? .. ii hate english so much .. = ="
It depends how you study for english. But if you do 4u maths, I doubt english will be anything near it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)