How long does it take you to make notes? (1 Viewer)

heyhsc

HSC
I spent forever making notes for physics.. originally started writing them/drawing diagrams and stuff but its just unbearably messy so i am typing them...copy/pasting diagrams, equations and stuff but its taking me so long..

how long do you guys take? say for one topic?

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Not real sure how long it makes me. I try to do my notes as I go and not like leave a whole topic to do in the hols but its usually fairly quick because you've done the work in class already, its most just a matter of adding in a couple diagrams and typing up your class notes + a little extra. Does take a little while though. But well worth the effort in the end! :)

Lolly_Polly

HSC
I do each dot point on palm cards (include diagrams) as I go. It takes me a while as I use many different textbooks and notes (Macquarie, Dot Point, Excel, ...) I hope it helps...If you haven't been writing up dot points as you go, this holiday is a chance for you to catch up :)

jenslekman

HSC
hmmm... i take 1-2 days to make notes for a topic in physics in the holidays but for other subjects usually much longer - but try to make your notes as soon as you learn the topic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)