How long was your shortest/longest relationship? (1 Viewer)

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Shortest - Six years in July, sounds like a long time but it has all gone by really fast. Don't quite know if that's good or bad (That it has gone so quickly), but it's still all good so that's all that counts.
...woh...

zeek

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Shortest - Six years in July, sounds like a long time but it has all gone by really fast. Don't quite know if that's good or bad (That it has gone so quickly), but it's still all good so that's all that counts.
fuck jst marry her already

vodkacrumble

shiftworker
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
dang, you beat me! i thought i was so cool with 5 years...

litany

Helpfool
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
If you don't notice then obviously somethings going right.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
shortest - 1 week.. i actually genuinely liked this guy!! young chemical romance.. (lol)
longest - 8 months.. fuck that shit !! lol not wasting my time again, not until i know its "real"

Longy1578

HSC
Hello:wave:
Longest relationship: 3years and 11 days
Shortest relationship: 30mins

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
shortest: 4seconds. it went like this "lets go out" "ok" "actually lets break up" "ok"
longest: one week. sad i know. i had about 5 of those

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
longest: one year and 13 days and counting (hope it'll last for lots longer)
shortest: 3 seconds (it was like "I wonder what it would be like to have a three second relationship. Wanna do it just so you can say you had a 3 second relationship?" "ok" "so um, do you wanna go out with me?" "ok" (one... two... three) (simultaneously:)"this isn't working")

P.S. To the person who created this thread, are you who I think you are?

MartinSpenser

HSC
I am currently in my first relationship...we've been together for just over three years now.
In fact, I have laybyed both the engagement and wedding rings. We've talked about marriage and are going to marry next year.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
My first relationship I had was when i was 15... and that lasted for like two months! I'm now seeing a new guy, and it's been about seven months so far... and still counting!

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
bernz said:
P.S. To the person who created this thread, are you who I think you are?
Yup! As long as you aren't referring to a giant green female monster, then I am who you think I am :p:p:p

and p.s. ...You're "Quirky" yeah...???

Last edited:

Tom BMGS

HSC
Shortest: 1 day
Longest: About 6-8 months (maybe she broke up with me because I didn't know anything about the relationship, i.e. how long it was going for):rofl:

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
MartinSpenser said:
I am currently in my first relationship...we've been together for just over three years now.
In fact, I have laybyed both the engagement and wedding rings. We've talked about marriage and are going to marry next year.
Woh, marrying as a teen???

roxy69

RoXy!!
HSC
longest:couple months

shortest: 2 days....i wudve made it longer but it looked as if he mitv propsed coz he was so obssesive......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)