How many fails have you attained? (1 Viewer)

tajid73

HSC
I had 1 but after appeal it became a D..
it was 43 becoming 75

Last edited:

tajid73

HSC
Jesus fucking Christ! Was it an admin error?
I had no idea, it was in SIBT so we could not see our paper. Luckily I had my lecturer's mobile number, I called him and he asked my student ID and said that he's going to check it for me and then later that day he called me and said that the mark was wrong and I was supposed to get a D and he told me to email the LIC to tell him to change the mark (Although he already told the LIC but just in case the LIC forgot to change).
Logically there's no way I failed that subject. It was isys123 which is one of the subjects that have lowest failure rate. I already got like 40/40 before final exam and im confident with my final answers. Getting 43 means I only got 3/60 in the final (which is no way possible). I was even expecting an HD.
I think it was admin error like for example putting 37 in final instead of 73.

I was so shocked and depressed at first. It was my first semester and my other 3 subjects' marks were HDs, 2 of them were even 90s.

rajputsingh

HSC
Although i have never failed I did get a 50 this semester for LAW 208 law lawyers and society. I dont know what i would do if i had to do it again although i didnt really do any work for it this semester (day before for the take home and legal ethics report lol!)

sean1990

HSC
Although i have never failed I did get a 50 this semester for LAW 208 law lawyers and society. I dont know what i would do if i had to do it again although i didnt really do any work for it this semester (day before for the take home and legal ethics report lol!)
thats not too bad, the unit was terrible lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)