How Many Guys does a girl have to "sleep" with before being considered a slut/whore? (1 Viewer)

La Bomba

HSC
I was chatting online to a girl who is 17, until she mentioned she'd "slept" with roughly 20 guys. This immediately made me think she'd be loaded with std's and was a filthy slut. What is the general number of guys a girl has to sleep with to be considered a slut?

i am digusted right now by the way.

repmetogold

HSC
Re: How Many Guys does a girl have to "sleep" with before being considered a slut/who

La Bomba

HSC
Re: How Many Guys does a girl have to "sleep" with before being considered a slut/who

hmmm no 1 is understandable..

only means shes had 1 penis in her which is something i culd live with.
but talking to someone who has had 20 penises means she wuld be well past her use by date. and also if sumone was to hav sex with that girl it means they technicaly wuld of been with 20 guys too correct?

boganxcore

HSC

sexist thread is sexist

HSC

Double standards.

Fuck
off.

Essjaybee

HSC

None. Modern society barely understands the meaning of the word anymore and uses it as a general insult.

La Bomba

HSC

And guys?
ok,
lets create a hypothetical scenario.
every girl is a virgin and does not put out to anyone!,

thus every guy is not tempted and thus remains virgin

point proven

La Bomba

HSC

ps dont know why yu girls are sticking up for sluts. they give all girls a bad name

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

mansluts are equally as bad

spence

HSC

hmmm no 1 is understandable..

only means shes had 1 penis in her which is something i culd live with.
but talking to someone who has had 20 penises means she wuld be well past her use by date. and also if sumone was to hav sex with that girl it means they technicaly wuld of been with 20 guys too correct?
no

Bereie

HSC

Muhammad? Eww paedophile.

beatboxre

HSC

dude shut up the only mansluts you know are mohammed and your muslim dad
lmao uncalled and a 'bit' harsh yo

This forum gets random threads put up, I'm surprised. La Bomba, you should've stuck to your "Ask a Wog guy" thread afsfafasf

La Bomba

HSC

lmao uncalled and a 'bit' harsh yo

This forum gets random threads put up, I'm surprised. La Bomba, you should've stuck to your "Ask a Wog guy" thread afsfafasf
needed the forums opinion on an issue i am slightly unsure of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)